A New Way To Trade?

nielsenc

I know, like most of you, you try to keep up on all your trades. Lists, sent, received, etc.

So here is a thought...

Why not paypal each other 1 penny. This way, you get the confirmed shipping address and the person can put in it what they are trading you for. You then paypal the person back with the same information.

Now, when you are ready to ship, you use the ship button, print the label and send it on its way and the person on the other end gets the tracking number.

No money has changed hands and you get a way to track each shipment.

This is not an endorsement of paypal, just a way to use features.

nielsenc

This would be a nice plan if it wasn't for the .30 fee per transaction, to be paid by the account holder. I had my brother test my geocoin ordering page for me today. I adjusted the price to be 50 cents. after fee's I received a total of 29 cents of the 50 he sent.

Payment From Ron xxxxxx Dec. 26, 2005 Completed Details Ship $0.50 USD -$0.31 USD

Edited by BadAndy

I have on account and it is not a personal account. When I send a invoice of a cent, Paypal will only take out a cent for their fee. This way I can get Del. Confirmation for .13 cents, the post office can not say my package is to thin for Del. Conf. and I can print the label and postage at the same time.

Richard