What Did All You People Get For Christmas?

Team Wolfsbane

I got a gift coupon for a Hot Air Baloon ride over the alps ...

:P

My Santa coin didn't show up though ... :P

Hey that's pretty cool. Too bad I am scared to death of heights to truely appreciate a gift like that. Take a camera and share pictures when you do redeem your coupon. I bet you'll get some way cool photos from that trip!

My kids and husband got me a Garmin Legend Color (I had/have/was using a Garmin Legend).

A certificate for a day of geocaching (my husband is a muggle but once in ahwile he sucks it up).

A diamond ring from hubby.

Casmer (spell) sweater from my mom.

Music Cd in my stocking from Santa.

Ummm......I think that's it.

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys

Outdoorlady79:

MP3 player (outdoorman63 wanted one at the last minute and since the christmas stuff was done already he made me promise to get myself one too).

Gold Chain to replace the one outdoormunchkin00 broke this year

Dragon Quest 8 for PS2

Applebees gift cards

Fashion Bug Goft Card

$$

Missouri Geocoin-I'm affraid to ask what Outdoorman paid for it since I know he got it from that bad place. But where else can you get a MO geocoin?

Outdoorman63:

Benchmade pocket knife

MP3 player

DVD Recorder

A book

Airsoft Pistol Set w/target

Flannel Pants

Bass Pro Gift Card

$100

Outdoormunchkin00:

Toys

Clothes

Santa was VERY good to me.....

I got a computer punch card with some numbers circled on it. I studied it a while and realized that it was coordinates (yes, I'm serious). I entered 'em into my GPS and headed out the door. First waypoint was a pill bottle hanging in a cedar tree a few blocks from our house. Inside was a note, which led me to the final.... It was in my hubby's boat, which is under a huge carport next to our house. I went inside the house to get the boat key, and inside the boat was a HUGE box. Hubby helped me carry it inside. It was a homemade dollhouse that a professional woodcutter friend of mine made. Unfinished wood (I'm a painter). It's gorgeous! I may enter it in the Puyallup Fair next year if I get it finished in time (I mean 2007 -- I'm way too busy to get it done for 2006).

I also got:

- 2 magnet-on-a-stick (different sizes) for finding caches

- 2 magnets for using to hide caches (different sizes)

- socks (I despise shopping for sox, so this was a treat :P

- scone mix

- tea

- a personal tea pot

I can't wait to start painting!!!!!

Merry Christmas, y'all :0)

Chrisgun

I got a portfolio handmade by my wife with our caching name on it to store our coins, siganture items and pictures of our caching adventures. It is too cool cover has some pictures of our caching adventures multiple pages of coin sleeves, multiple pages of sleeves for sig card and sleeves for variuos sized larger sig items and photo sleeves.

Plus a George Foreman grill, beer can chicken cooker, DVD, hot sauces, candy and Geo trail snacks and supplies (Jerky, sausage sticks and mosquito wipes)

Edited by WilsonExplorers3

I think I made out quite well this year...the only thing I wanted was an Ammo Can geocoin...I got...

Ammo Can Geocoin :P

100- Walmart Gift Card....why cant they sell geocoins

Geocaching window decal

2 Turtlenecks

My mother also bought me some cool geocaching containers from a seller on ebay...she paid priority and they never came. I'd describe them but I dont want to give any clues away for once I place them. Sure I will get them eventually.

Merry Xmas all!

Edited by WeatherednBoston

I don't know what I got for Christmas yet we are waiting till my younger sister comes up from Cincinati tomorrow to do presents. Although I did buy MOM some cool stuff for Christmas. I got her some real nice wool socks for winter caching and a real nice adjustable hiking staff, oh yeah and a new book shelf for all of her rubber stamps.

Oh yeah I forgot we got a FTF!!! for Christmas. Our first one ever!!! We were dancing in the woods this morning!!

Edited by Dreamin'Eagle

No coins (not likely to happen B) ), but I did give my 4 year old a Christmas coin and a Canine Cachers (1st) coin -- which she loves!

I got a PADI National Geographic SCUBA Divers course though! That's going to be way cool to take! Now I can go hang-out with the cool San Diego divers and get that cache down on the wreck (after about 50+ dives and a wreck diver course....)

I recieved some great presents this year but the most memorable thing I got this Christmas wasn't a present but something I found in a geocache.

After coming home from dinner with my inlaws on Christmas eve I noticed a new cache had published nearby. A few of hours later, just a couple of minutes after midnight, on Christmas morning I was standing in the woods, with my wife opening the cache to find a Moun10Bike coin!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Skydiving gift cert (I bought one for my sister, she bought one for me and we bought one for our dad, gonna be a stressful day for my mom)

Milwuakee super hole hawg (it's a commercial grade drill)

Directv HDTV Tivo (ok I bought this for myself)

Family guy season 1 & 2 DVD

Some state atlases that I wanted

...and I have 2 very happy daughters.

(no geocoins)

• Bison bookmark
  • Bison socks
  • Bison candle holder
  • Bison metal sculpture
  • Bison leather wallet

My husband looks long and hard on the internet for Bison stuff for me. B) He says he's sure that I'm the only person in the state of Alabama with Bison socks! <_<

• Best and Worst of American Idol DVD
  • Life is Good snowman T-shirt and coffee mug
  • Coffee wall hanging
  • Cheap watch to use when I'm giving tests

I also have a compact digital camera coming my way whenever the local stores have them in stock again. Every store in my town and in the city 60 miles away had sold every one that I wanted. :angry:

I gave BisonGirl 9 geocoins and a Santa box to keep them in. She loves them!

Best of all, my entire family was at my house healthy, whole, and happy. :angry:

My wife said all my geocoins were part of my Christmas present. If she only knew B) The second part of my Christmas present was a Super Caching Adventure with two wonderful cachers and my wife that I will never forget :angry:

Enjoyed the log entries and pictures. <_<

My favorite present was having my oldest son and his wife home for the holidays from the Philippines where he and his wife are stationed for the Peace Corps until June 2007.

--Marky

My wife said all my geocoins were part of my Christmas present. If she only knew  B)  The second part of my Christmas present was a Super Caching Adventure with two wonderful cachers and my wife that I will never forget  :angry:

Enjoyed the log entries and pictures. :angry:

My favorite present was having my oldest son and his wife home for the holidays from the Philippines where he and his wife are stationed for the Peace Corps until June 2007.

--Marky

Give them a GPS and have them go move the TB I left <_<.

nielsen