Trying To Get Coins Made

ATMouse

Check your spam filter.

If you emailed CoinsandPins, I can't believe you haven't gotten a response.

I second that. Email coinsandpins.com and you will not be dissapointed.

Tess (Coins and pins) recently changed email providers and some of her stuff is getting sent to spam folders and she's having ot unearth it. She is also one person short in her office right now and will be traveling some this week. Send me a note or PM if it was coins and pins and I'll send her an email to go looking for your info in her junk folders--since I reply to emails she's previously sent me they don't usually go to the junk folders.

Of it's oakcoins.com give him a few days, they just had a new baby this week.

Check your spam filter.

If you emailed CoinsandPins, I can't believe you haven't gotten a response.

I second that. Email coinsandpins.com and you will not be dissapointed.

I'll third that. I have yet to see anyone say anything bad about coins and pins and some of my favourite coins in my collection were minted there. I definitely would recommend trying to contact them. Perhaps you'll have better luck after the holidays.

Try Oak Coins, You might even hear from them today (Christmas) or Gary at Quality Lapel pins

Said many times, many ways... but I'll add my two-bits worth.

I'm working with Oak Coins and have no complaints. (We're at the point of waiting for proofs to come back). Christian is very responsive and likely to respond after the ripped wrapping get's cleaned up. :P

Thank you - I'm going keep trying. I started emailing about two weeks ago, hoping to beat the deadlines on some of the specials out there.

One WAS oakcoins and another was coinsandpins...sigh. :P

(I've got a pretty cool design worked out and am trying to get an artist-cum-techno friend to do it up for me.) :P

One WAS oakcoins and another was coinsandpins...sigh. :P

(I've got a pretty cool design worked out and am trying to get an artist-cum-techno friend to do it up for me.) :P

Hi, I have looked through our emails and couldnt find one from you. As posted earlier, we did have a new baby. He keeps me up at night so I am able to answer emails. There is another person who answers email as well. If you want to resend it, please do so or you can PM me.

nielsenc

Hi,

I know EXACTLY how you feel! I sent emails to two different coin manufacturers before I found Oakcoins and I am still waiting to here back from them. Meanwhile, I have already received my proof coins and am now excitedly awaiting the finals from Oakcoins.

Take heart, I was where you were 4 weeks ago and now am only 2.5 weeks away from having coins in hand. Good luck!

Frivlas

I do not see any emails from you but if you would like quick answers check out either of these sites:

The GeocoinStore

Personal Geocoins

It might be a bit unfair to expect everyone to reply on Christmas or even on the weekends in general but I try to reply to all email within 24 hours. The paper is done flying around here now so if you shoot me an email I will get you a reply.

Because of many of your kind intercessions, it looks like I'm on my way to getting the coins made.

Sincerely, ya'll are the best! Thank you!

PS Look for the listing for the Allegany State Park Geobash and Caching Event (I swear I didn't make that title up) on May 19th through 21st of 2006.

PPS Did I mention there will be coins...? B)