Finland Geocoin

Thrasher22

Thought that was only for people who had preordered the UK and EU coins.

It was, to give those buyers a chance to order first. What is with people all of a sudden. That's the second one today that someone has posted a private presale link to the forums.

IMO the respectable thing to do would be to edit the first post and remove the link (maybe even lock the thread) so that the coin sellers wishes were carried out.

Of course that's just my opinion, make what you want of it.

It was, to give those buyers a chance to order first. What is with people all of a sudden. That's the second one today that someone has posted a private presale link to the forums.

IMO the respectable thing to do would be to edit the first post and remove the link (maybe even lock the thread) so that the coin sellers wishes were carried out.

I agree!!

Too bad someone didn't pay attention to the request when it came out.

;)

;)

It's not as if I don't know who is on the list that received that email. Anyone NOT on the list will have their orders put to one side until general sales start on Monday. If there aren't any coins left by then, they will have their order rejected and money returned.

Alex.

;)

It's not as if I don't know who is on the list that received that email. Anyone NOT on the list will have their orders put to one side until general sales start on Monday. If there aren't any coins left by then, they will have their order rejected and money returned.

Alex.

What if someone like myself bought the EU coin, a few of them I might add, and didnt get the email?

What allows someone to 'be on the list'?

Thanks,

nielsenc

Can or can I not order now or do I have to wait for the 26th?

I could not order the UK or EU coins because they were allready gone...

So why a special pre-ordering for the persons who where lucky enough toget these coins the last time?

Maybe they should be the last who can order this time (just kidding....).

Edited by team_wolfje

Dito !!! Guess some can't even keep a secret even at christmas time !! :o