New Geocaching Family In New Westminster

Team Muppet

Good day all Geocachers,

My name is Kermit, and my family and I have just started our geocaching experience. We haven't gone out as of yet, but we have acquired our first GPSr, a Garmin eTrex Legend GPS.

We are looking for Travel Bugs for our first travel. We live in New Westminster, BC, and we were wondering if anyone knows of a store around here that may carry them. The reason I ask, is that we don't have any credit cards to purchase them online.

We look forward to making many friends along the way, and thanks to all for creating a great family hobby!

Cheers to all!

PS, Ya'll have a great holiday season ;)

I have been ordering from GPS city. This is what is says on their website.

We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, personal and company cheques (at our discretion), money orders/bank drafts, email transfer, wire transfer, RBC direct deposit, and bank cheques for payment from within Canada and the U.S.

Hippie B

You can pay for travel bugs using PayPal at the Groundspeak store.

At the bottom of that page

International Orders

Unfortunately we do not ship directly to customers outside the United States. We do, however, have a growing list of partners outside the US who would be happy to take your order. Visit our most current list of partners on the Shop Groundspeak web site

The OP is from Canada.

I have been ordering from GPS city. This is what is says on their website.

We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, personal and company cheques (at our discretion), money orders/bank drafts, email transfer, wire transfer, RBC direct deposit, and bank cheques for payment from within Canada and the U.S.

Hippie B

My mistake, we use GPS Central out of Calgary at

http://www.gpscentral.ca/accessories/geoaccessories2.htm