Tennessee Microcoin Preorders!

BackBrakeBilly

Oh, ok. Thanks for explaining that better Billy. I had no idea that's what was happening. Whew.

You are very welcome AG. I just saw where some folks were kinda confused and thought I would let them know again what was going on.

Like I said, anytime anyone has a question about a coin that we are involved with please feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer! :o

Thanks.

UPDATE...........

The Limited Edition Silver Tennessee Micro Geocoins arrived here this morning and we worked all day on checking them, inserting the tracking numbers and activation codes and packing them up to get them all shipped out in tomorrows mail.

Be on the lookout for them in the mail in the next few days! :huh:

Again, we are sorry for the delay and we hope everyone likes the beautiful little coins.

Thanks everyone for being so patient over the last couple of weeks!

UPDATE...........

The Limited Edition Silver Tennessee Micro Geocoins arrived here this morning and we worked all day on checking them, inserting the tracking numbers and activation codes and packing them up to get them all shipped out in tomorrows mail.

Be on the lookout for them in the mail in the next few days! :huh:

Again, we are sorry for the delay and we hope everyone likes the beautiful little coins.

Thanks everyone for being so patient over the last couple of weeks!

HOORAY!! Coins they are a comin'! Thanks for the update BBB!

still waiting in north alabama

See my post above for the latest update..............

ah, alright i had forgotton which coins we got,

Oh yeah next time your in florence visit the cache i placed with that container you gave me (i wonder if the one ontop of the barnhills is still there....)

Oh yeah next time your in florence visit the cache i placed with that container you gave me (i wonder if the one ontop of the barnhills is still there....)

:huh::):)

It probably is since nobody ever claimed a FTF on it! :)

:huh::):)

It probably is since nobody ever claimed a FTF on it! :)

I still have the coordinants....

UPDATE!...........

The Regular Issue Tennessee Micro Coins arrived today but there is a slight delay on the LE versions due to the Chinese New Year Holiday. As some of you know, they take a week off for their New Years celebration so the LE coins will be shipped out to us as soon as they are through partying. Those who only got Regular version coins, they will be shipped out to you shortly and for those who got in on the limited edition coins, your shipments will go out as soon as the LE coins arrive here.

Thanks and if anyone has any questions please email me.

For those of you that didn't see my post above earlier in this thread on Jan. 26th, this is the reason for the delay, ALL the remaining coins that were paid for were shipped out in yesterdays mail.

Thank you.