Tennessee Microcoin Preorders!

BackBrakeBilly

:) Whew! Emailed invoice sent on the 24th and today was the first chance I've had to get back online to check my mail since placing the order.

I wasn't expecting it to come that quick. :o

I had to disable my temporary command center at home to give my wife back her kitchen to cook the Christmas Feast, so I was without a computer until I got to work today.

Sneeked online while the boss was busy with a customer and Paypal'ed right quick to assure my saved spot in line for the LEs!! :o

Got busted with the Hotmail screen open, but wiggled my way out by telling him that a friend had asked for a quote on a potential job, so I was just checking to see if he'd sent me the info yet. :o:o:)

D-man :o

UPDATE!...........

The Regular Issue Tennessee Micro Coins arrived today but there is a slight delay on the LE versions due to the Chinese New Year Holiday. As some of you know, they take a week off for their New Years celebration so the LE coins will be shipped out to us as soon as they are through partying. Those who only got Regular version coins, they will be shipped out to you shortly and for those who got in on the limited edition coins, your shipments will go out as soon as the LE coins arrive here.

Thanks and if anyone has any questions please email me.

Where do ya get the activation code for this baby?  :D

Mine had the activation codes inside the plastic pouch opposite the coin. Just a small sliver of paper with the coin number and activation.

-D

Whoops. Thought that was just the tracking #, got it, thanks! :D

Me too. Thanks Kd4adc.

Real cool little coins too, thanks. ;)

UPDATE!...........

The Regular Issue Tennessee Micro Coins arrived today but there is a slight delay on the LE versions due to the Chinese New Year Holiday. As some of you know, they take a week off for their New Years celebration so the LE coins will be shipped out to us as soon as they are through partying. Those who only got Regular version coins, they will be shipped out to you shortly and for those who got in on the limited edition coins, your shipments will go out as soon as the LE coins arrive here.

Thanks and if anyone has any questions please email me.

For those of you who are waiting on the Tennessee Micro Coins, I posted this earlier in this thread. As of now the LE coins are due to ship to me on the 8th and as soon as they get here they will be on their way to the post office. To keep all the confusion down, the reason that some of you haven't received your coins is that the folks that ordered the LE coins along with the Regular issue coins will be getting all of the coins (LE's and Regs) in one shipment.

Thanks and if anyone has any questions please feel free to email me and ask.