Tennessee Microcoin Preorders!

BackBrakeBilly

As I said above in this thread, the Limited Edition coins sold out last night but the regular issur are going to be available for awhile. Anyone placeing a preorder for LE coins will go on the waiting list for the LE coins but you will receive all the regular issue coins that you order.

Shipping date for these coins as of right now should be sometime around the end of January. I will keep everyone updated.

Again, there are plenty of the regular issue left to preorder!

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Almost 500 regular issue coins have been requested!

Thanks to everyone that has sent in their order and there are still more than enough of the Regular version to go around so if you want any just shoot that email off to us and we will get you on the list.

Another couple of notes......... We have chosen to use the TMxxxx prefix for "Tennessee Micro" and we are expecting these coins to be delivered to us sometime around the last of January. Just want to keep everyone up to date on the progress.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

I am in the process of sending invoices out right now, it might take awhile due to our SLOW dial up connection but I promise to get all of them out asap.

Another note........

We are probably going to stop the run of the regular issue coins at 800 which leaves about 250 left to be had.

If you want any please look at the post at the beginning of this thread for preordering details and Thanks again!

As of right now I am all invoiced up as in I have sent everyone a invoice that has emailed me.

There are right at 180 regular issue coins still available. Perorders are going to be taken till those are gone then they are gone.

So far we haven't had anyone back out on any LE's but we have a waiting list ready just in case.

Thanks everyone and have a Great Merry Christmas!

As of right now I am all invoiced up as in I have sent everyone a invoice that has emailed me.

There are right at 180 regular issue coins still available. Perorders are going to be taken till those are gone then they are gone.

So far we haven't had anyone back out on any LE's but we have a waiting list ready just in case.

I was on of the first to send an email (check my post) and I have not recieved a invoice. I posted right after clicking the send button. I emailed that I wanted one of each.

HELP!! I need my invoice!! :)

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys

I was on of the first to send an email (check my post) and I have not recieved a invoice. I posted right after clicking the send button. I emailed that I wanted one of each.

I never recieved your email, if you can forward your original email to me to see what is going on exactlly

Thanks!

I never recieved your email, if you can forward your original email to me to see what is going on exactlly

Thanks!

I am forwarding it right now. Let me know if you get it. Also on the original email it says 2 each.

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys