Can Someone Help...

BBWolf+3Pigs

My Travel Bug There's No Place Like Nome is headed to the Iditarod Race for a photo op. It got stalled last year so it didn't get there in time for the 2005 race. It is now in the Seattle area in Conifer's Ravine. Any help anyone can give it would be appreciated! There's a class of 4th graders (and last year's class as well) watching and hoping that Snowball can make it this time a round.

Thanks in advance!

I am hoping to make it to the Iditarod as a birthday present to myself. Still subject to permission from my boss (if I have one then) and the overdraft limits of my bank account. If I go, I will fly from Seattle and nothing would please me more than visitng the nearby caches in Anchorage. As I am getting old, I would suggest that someone pop me an email via geocaching.com in mid-Feb, and remind me about this, if indeed the TB is still stalled in Seattle. Good Luck!

If it gets up to Bellingham, there's a cache right near the Alaska ferry terminal for just this sort of mission. It seems to see a pretty steady stream of traffic. Of course, there's the risk of a stall in SE AK, but unless it's carted in hand to the actual race, this risk is ever-present. If it gets to B'ham, I'll move it to the terminal cache.

I am hoping to make it to the Iditarod as a birthday present to myself. Still subject to permission from my boss (if I have one then) and the overdraft limits of my bank account. If I go, I will fly from Seattle and nothing would please me more than visitng the nearby caches in Anchorage. As I am getting old, I would suggest that someone pop me an email via geocaching.com in mid-Feb, and remind me about this, if indeed the TB is still stalled in Seattle. Good Luck!

If you don't have your room and flight booked by now, it is probably too late.