Nevada Geocoin Update :(

ou8alizzard

Well, the coin doesn't appear to be available on the site, guess I missed out due to a geocaching event. I can definitely delete the email with my password.

They're on the site. Click on the buy coins link at the top and you should see the IL members coins and the NV. Clear your browser cache and then go. It doesn't even have the low quantity icon yet.

Thanks to everyone who replied and sent emails. After trying two different PC's and 2 different browsers I found the problem to be ZoneAlarm. With the software disabled everything appeared as it should and I was able to order my 1 coin.

I can vouch for the same thing. My problem was my firewall with Zone AlarmPro. It would not give access to the geocoin store sale site. The minute I touched refresh, the whole Illinois coin window simply vanished and never came back.

Once Zone Alarm was disabled, I had full access. Could be the same for Nevada.

You have another browser you can try?

Nope, not on the home 'puter. Guess I'll have to trudge into work tomorrow.

Doesn't "work" give you a laptop? :blink:

Read your PMs and see if someone over there can help you.

Yes, ms. smartypants, but it's at work. :lol:

lmao! Well, what good is a portable computer if you don't "port" it around. You know, like take it home over the weekend?

/ducking and running for cover.

:unsure:

Well, the coin doesn't appear to be available on the site, guess I missed out due to a geocaching event. I can definitely delete the email with my password.

They're on the site. Click on the buy coins link at the top and you should see the IL members coins and the NV. Clear your browser cache and then go. It doesn't even have the low quantity icon yet.

Thanks to everyone who replied and sent emails. After trying two different PC's and 2 different browsers I found the problem to be ZoneAlarm. With the software disabled everything appeared as it should and I was able to order my 1 coin.

I can vouch for the same thing. My problem was my firewall with Zone AlarmPro. It would not give access to the geocoin store sale site. The minute I touched refresh, the whole Illinois coin window simply vanished and never came back.

Once Zone Alarm was disabled, I had full access. Could be the same for Nevada.

I'm having this problem with the caching place.

I've turned off zone alarm and my firewall but for some reason the site wont load.

Y0wza... bummer that the public sale of these was over in 1/2 an hour. I was like, you know, actually out geocaching at the sale time, and by the time I remembered these went on sale today while I stopped to grab some lunch and fired up the laptop and wireless card, they were already gone.

I'd like to urge all state geocaching groups and others making non-personal, non-event coins to please consider increasing the quantities made, or specifically stating that if their first edition sells well, there will be second (and perhaps more) editions in a slightly different metal or something.

I really liked the NV design because of the skeleton, if anyone has extras, I'd be interested in purchasing or trading for a future draft pick :grin: (since I have no collection yet).

Great, :o , well I had one arranged for a trade back when it was already paid for so now if anyone ordered extras that are willing to trade, for either my upcoming personal or anything else on my trade list, (cachingplace & cointrading) I would appreciate it. I will have to try to get another for own collection thru another trade sometime later but want to at least fulfill my agreement.

Edited by GeoBrowns
I had an email and password for the pre-sales and didn't check it until this morning, busy weekend, there is nothing left for me to order now. Am I still on the list for the original pre-sales and is there some other method for my paying for them now?

email sent

Please answer my PMs I have sent you !!! :lol: