Silver Usa Geocoin

Mustcache

Ordered one, funny thing if you go to the sight without the link you can't find the silver for sale.

Bigdawg:

Whenever we have a special issue coin or new type of coin we always offer to our customers on our mailing list first.

Kind of a thank you to the customers. :P

Ordered one, funny thing if you go to the sight without the link you can't find the silver for sale.

Bigdawg:

Whenever we have a special issue coin or new type of coin we always offer to our customers on our mailing list first.

Kind of a thank you to the customers. :P

I guess I let the coin out of the bag.

I ordered one too ... Since I live in Germany this was not so easy to manage. But a friend of mine lives in Florida so I asked them to ship it to his address. Hopefully this works ...

This is also the way I had to work it out. I live in Canada. A kind-hearted person offered to have it delivered to their address for me :rolleyes::D .

Bigdawg:

Kind of a thank you to the customers. :D

I have ordered quite a few coins from USA geocoins but did not get an email on this one :rolleyes:

Glad it was posted here....

I ordered one too ... Since I live in Germany this was not so easy to manage. But a friend of mine lives in Florida so I asked them to ship it to his address. Hopefully this works ...

This is also the way I had to work it out. I live in Canada. A kind-hearted person offered to have it delivered to their address for me :lol::rolleyes: .

Wonder who that was :D

I ordered my about 2 this morning along with BigJohnP.

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys