Gccoins Website Emails.

I got them too - just sent them all bills and am waiting for the money to pour in!

(Joking - but Alex had better sort his email life out before some "wag" does mess with the private information he has somehow inadvertantly let out into the wild).

In the meantime, I would suggest that no-one sends an email to gccoins unless you want your details broadcast in a similar fashion. No doubt Alex will be panicing to sort this out sharpest...

Coincustomers@gccoins.com is a discussion list, broadcast to all subscribers, which by default is anyone who ordered a coin from Alex.

Unsubscription instructions are included in each message though.

It looks like some people have emailed the list expecting only Alex sees the messages, when in fact everyone does :P

Coincustomers@gccoins.com is a discussion list, broadcast to all subscribers, which by default is anyone who ordered a coin from Alex.

Unsubscription instructions are included in each message though.

It looks like some people have emailed the list expecting only Alex sees the messages, when in fact everyone does :P

This could get very bad if he doesn't sort it out.

As you said it is a discussion link and the second url is the option to send an email to everyone on the list. Obviously some people have not read it properly before placing orders.

Lets hope somebody doesn't get wind of this and use it for more dubious purposes before he sorts it out.

I'm sorting it.

Late last night I started to send info about the Finland coin to everyone who had bought the UK or EU coin from me.

Half way though, bt.yahoo blocked my outgoing email account becuase they said that I had exceeded their (unpublished) daily limit for outgoing mail.

So in order to stay fair to people who had an email address starting after the letter "H", I quickly set up the mailing list/discussion group to make sure that everyone got the same information. It was very late at night and I was tired!!!

You details are NOT being broadcast over the internet. I am busy fixing issues with the list so you can only get posts from me and no one else.

Unsubscribe by all means if you are not interested in receiving any more info about geocoins. But you could miss out on special ordering priviledges and possibly the chance to buy limited edition coins in the future.

Sorry for the mess up, but it was late, and I set the list up with the best possible intentions.

Alex.