In Before The Lock

Eartha

Please do not use these forums to post comments such as "In before the lock" It adds nothing of value to the topic and causes angst in the forums. Topics are locked only based on content and forum guidelines and when I am in doubt about a subject I ask, I do not lock topics based on a whim. The forum guidelines call for us to respect one and other and I hope you will all extend that courtesy to fellow cachers, moderators and coin collectors. If this practice continues I may reinforce this with time-outs. It might have been a clever post one time, but it's lost its charm. Keep your posts on topic please.

The Lock: what happens to a thread that goes off topic or against the guidelines. A moderator will lock a thread so no one can post to it anymore when this happens. Posting comments such as "in before the lock" without adding constructive comments brings the thread further off topic and is uncalled for. It also feels like a slam against the volunteer moderator and that is unacceptable.

Eartha, you have a monumental task keeping all us geocoin crazed geocachers under control and you do a great job of it. Send me your snail mail address and I'll send you one of the DNF coins when we get them in. :rolleyes:

Edit: if that is allowed.

Merry Christmas,

--Marky

Edited by Marky