Cat Geocoin Coming Soon

Fundamental

Polished Nickel 9$

Gold 11$

Black Nickel 14€

Why the different prices? Doesn't each of those finishes cost the same? I could understand if they were more expensive finishes, like antique gold, or two tone.

OK, to be truly honest you are absolutelly right. The is not really difference how much these LE coins will cost me. I will make some money by selling those.

Here is the reasons:

1. I just found out that I'm gonna lose my job by end of this month. My wife is not working at the moment because she is taking care of our 3,5 month year baby boy at home. I made the LE coins to cost a little more to keep us all in food and happy. I already got new job but this will our janyary "paycheck".

2. The higher prices also makes more people to have opportunity to have the coins.

3. The higher prices (with limited edition)raises the wantability (I have no idea if there is even such a word) of the LE coins and makes them more wanted to coin collections.

I hope you people can understand. If you find these coins too expensive I hope you can arrange trade with someone.

EDIT: I will also donate some money to organisation who takes care for abonded cats.

The price don't matter I think there cool(having 3 cats of my own) this is a must have.

i will be ready to order my two.

This coin will be geocaching.com trackable and will have it's own icon. The pre-orders will start 28th of december at 15.00 GMT

There will be three different versions of this coin:

Polished Nickel 9$

Gold (limited edition 200) 11$ max five per person

Black Nickel (limited edition 100) 14$ max two per person

I will post the shipping costs later. More information later.

AVAST!! Thee Capt would like 2 black nickel and 1 Gold and 2 polished Nickel ..you landlubber scally-wag

Edited by Capt Biggins
I have to have one of these by January 12th (wife's birthday). Can you hook me up?

Unfortunatelly your wife's birthday comes too soon ;)

Are these coins already paid for and being made right now or are you waiting to collect the money and then have them made later? When will they be available if I buy one?

I'm still waiting the numbers from Groundspeak. Everything else is ready. I will also want to see how many polished nickel coins people want before I make anything closed. I'm not gonna sent any invoices before everything is ready to mint.

Edited by Fundamental and Venlis
I hope you people can understand. If you find these coins too expensive I hope you can arrange trade with someone.

EDIT: I will also donate some money to organisation who takes care for abonded cats.

Thanks for the honest answer. I'll be up early in the morning here to place my order. ;)

--Marky

I hope you people can understand. If you find these coins  too expensive I hope you can arrange trade with someone.

Thanks for the honest answer. I'll be up early in the morning here to place my order. ;)

--Marky

looks like you all ready are. :)

I hope you people can understand. If you find these coins  too expensive I hope you can arrange trade with someone.

--Marky

looks like you all ready are. :)

Until the coffee kicks in, I'm not officially up. Lol. :D

--Marky

How will you be doing the pre orders?

email?

ebay?

web page?

I will tell an e-mail address where to send the orders.

Will you give the e-mail address in this thread, or will you start a new thread? I want to know where I should be looking. ;)

--Marky

Just started collecting the coins but I gotta get a few of these cats, one for each of mine? I have 8! M_&_W :rolleyes:

8! That's a lot of cats! I think that's more than you can legally own here in California (but I don't think that is often enforced).

--Marky

OK, I just got back from the DFAC and dodged a few mortar rounds to get back up to the bombed out palace. Did I miss anything? How many more minutes to go?

about 17 minutes to go :rolleyes:

Dang, I almost peed my pants! I originally read this as "about 17 minutes ago". When is this coffee going to kick in?

--Marky

OK, I just got back from the DFAC and dodged a few mortar rounds to get back up to the bombed out palace. Did I miss anything? How many more minutes to go?

Man ~ I hope you make it back here OK Couple more posts like that, makes me wonder.

I really appreciate what you, and your fellow troops are doing. Thanks

John

Man ~ I hope you make it back here OK Couple more posts like that, makes me wonder.

I really appreciate what you, and your fellow troops are doing. Thanks

John

I will be ok and thanks for asking. There has been so much support from geocachers thats its incredible!

Beside the Iraqis are terrible shots and stupid (The AIF that is)