Shasties Geocoin

Shasties

We got home from work tonight to find a big ol box of Shastie coins sitting on our doorstep. :( And they look better than I hoped they would.

The first is our Antique Bronze.

0e5d83c1.jpg

The second is our LE Antique Silver (which my picture does not do justice). It really is a great looking silver color.

ShastiesSilver.jpg

And lastly the Gold.

ShastiesGold.jpg

The Bronze will be most of our trades. We'll trade the LE Silver for like coins. The Gold isn't for trade. We plan on using it for 'special projects'. Don't know what they all are yet, but we have some ideas. Some of these will also end up in caches and as FTF prizes.

These coins ARE NOT for sale. Right now we're trading for other personal coins, but may also trade for others that we really want. I have about 20 trades already set up and will be shipping by this weekend.

If there is anyone interested in making a trade with us, let me know.

FlyinV, GBOTS, Ladycacher and Boys, AtlantaGal - Yes I do remember our trades and will have your coins in the mail tomorrow.

outdoorlady79 - sure I'd like to extend it to include our LE coins. Can never have too many coins. :( Let me know when your coins are ready.

Prairiepartners - I'm sure we can make a trade. Email me with your address and I'll send mine back.

Mystery Ink - email sent.

FlyinV, GBOTS, Ladycacher and Boys, AtlantaGal - Yes I do remember our trades and will have your coins in the mail tomorrow.

outdoorlady79 - sure I'd like to extend it to include our LE coins. Can never have too many coins. :( Let me know when your coins are ready.

Prairiepartners - I'm sure we can make a trade. Email me with your address and I'll send mine back.

Mystery Ink - email sent.

EM sent back. :P