Yea Me, Finally Got Cache # 100

JeepinJeff

My 100th cache.

I'm on vacation in Arizona with my family here. We went caching today and my mom and I found 9 quick and easy ones to get my total to 100. Yes I know many of you have numbers in the thousands, but hey, I'm happy to finally hit triple digits. :(

BTW, it was sunny and 75 here today and I cached in shorts and a t-shirt, how's Indy? lol

Congratulations!!!! Oh, and if you must know, it's COLD! :P

Thanks to all and a big congrats to you Jade. I know I was pretty happy to hit it as I'm sure you were as well.

Deer, sorry to hear it's so cold there. ( can anyone tell I'm really not sorry? )

We took a trip to Sedona today. Didn't do any caching but did some nice sightseeing with the family.

I'll probably go back to some caches tomorrow. I just heard on the radio that they may break the record high temp on Christmas day. The previous record was 79 and we're expected to be over 80.

Don't get me wrong, I like snow too, but I'm really enjoying the sun while I'm here.

BTW ( to keep this somewhat cache related ) before I left Indy I got the paperless thing worked out. I downloaded all the local caches here into my GPS and also have them in my PDA. I'm loving the paperless thing!!! If anyone was thinking of doing it and have not yet, I highly recommend it. I was lucky enough to find someone at work who had an old PDA he didn't need anymore so I have no cost in it besides the software that I went ahead and paid for.

Congrats on your 100th! I know how you feel as of yesterday. And the really neat thing is, is that I didn't even realize it until I finished entering my logs and saw my total - 100!

That's what a little warm weather (even if you are standing in the middle of a open cemetery in a lightning storm...) in the winter will do to a lazy cacher! Plug in some #'s and git outa the house!