A Very Very Big Thankyou

Top Cat & Co

Whilst attending a recent geocache meeting in Cardiff, I was taken very ill with Viral Menigitis and multiple fits. While I was in hospital my wife recieved many kind emails asking about my condition and to wish me well

I would like to take this opportunity to say a very big thankyou to everybody who helped look after me and to everyone who sent their warm wishes and words of encouragement to me while I was in Hospital, im getting back on my feet and looking forward to caching once again.

I hope each and everyone of you have a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. Shaun (aka Choo Choo)

Hi Shaun and Tracy

So pleased you are feeling better - we (Write and Mane) have been observing your recovery, by watching your logs on our caches.

We wish you both a Good Christmas and look forward to seeing you both (you know where) at our Un-kept Resolution meet on the 18th January. The Manager of the Pub has been kept informed about how you are and looks forward to seeing you again!!!!!

:huh::laughing::laughing: