Thinking Of My Own Coin

kg4kpg

f0fac837.jpg

d729b8d2-2390-4830-a35b-987e06f4c723.jpg

(Image edited by moderator to remove tracking number)

It will be finished in black nickel with faux gold and silver and gold enamal writing. I was thinking of trying to sell 50 to cover cost then use the other 50 for swaps and one for the guy who helped me get the final design. How's it look?

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by Eartha
Chris,

I can't see the image either, although I'm sure it's nice.

Did you realize that the callsign on the coin is different than your callsign?

JWID

Son of a gun, I sure didn't. Thanks to the moderators for catching me doing something I didn't realize was wrong, posting images with valid tracking number. Thanks for the assist. Due to interest I will get the art approved and a quote so I can get this puppy minted. I'll have a new post when ready.

Thanks for the interest.

Chris

Any ideas for the back of the coin? It looks unfinished with just the call sign letters.

The other side id crossed cannon with my unit name and crossed rifle with my last unit name. The fella who helped me clean it up had another idea for me with a red, white and blue eagle but I wanted it to be simple and represent just me. I was in Desert Storm as an artilleryman and just returned home from OIF as an infantryman and the other side I just wanted my call. And KG4KPG is the correct way, I'll have the maker change it. I also had one view with the GC.com logo but since the web site is on the bottom I like it without the logo.

Thanks