New Team Member And She's Four-legged!

TEAM RETRIEVER

I'm sure Patrick would be more than happy to help her set up her profile page. He likes Weiner dogs. Mainly because he's taller than them, and he can't say that about too many breeds. (We can't spell doxhund). Hounds and Terriers make good GEOCACHING companions for INDIANA CACHERS. Plus you can get her one of those sweaters that looks llike a hot dog bun!!! :););)

By the way, one of our INDIANA GEOCACHERS recently lost his dog--I suggest you make sure her phone number is on her collar (Patrick wants her number...)

HI ABBY...This is Sampson the four pound Yorkie Terrorist that rules the lives of the Bean Blossom Gang. I have a human named Abby. You are cute! <_<

You dogs ought to get together and hold an INDIANA Dog GEOCACHING event! You could have a contest to see which dog could sniff out a tupperware full of snausages! BTW is that avatar really Abby or a generic internet weiner dog? :)

HI ABBY...This is Sampson the four pound Yorkie Terrorist that rules the lives of the Bean Blossom Gang.  I have a human named Abby.  You are cute! <_<

You dogs ought to get together and hold an INDIANA Dog GEOCACHING event! You could have a contest to see which dog could sniff out a tupperware full of snausages! BTW is that avatar really Abby or a generic internet weiner dog? :)

The avatar is a generic internet weinie. Not sure how to post a pic in these messages yet! :)

The avatar is a generic internet weinie. Not sure how to post a pic in these messages yet! <_<

Well, I don't know if this is the best way, but here's how we do it:

Post a pic in the forums:

1. Save the image to a file in your computer. Then

2. Go to one of your cache pages. Click on "Upload an Image " link on right hand side. A browse window will open up allowing you to browse your computer's image files. double click on the file of the image and name it. The photo you have uploaded will appear. click on it, so that it opens in it's own window, with it's own url address. Highlight that address and COPY it to your clipboard.

3. Then while writing your post here in the forums, click on the "IMG" tab. A window will open. Click on "OK". Once youve done that, something similar to this will appear in your post:

(IMG) http:// (/IMG)

Highlight the "http://" and click on PASTE to get your image url in there.

That may be convoluted but that's how we have to do it because the normal way doesn't work for us because we are bad boys, bad boys!

(It's easier to do than it sounds)

:):)

2. Go to one of your cache pages. Click on "Upload an Image " link on right hand side. A browse window will open up allowing you to browse your computer's image files. double click on the file of the image and name it. The photo you have uploaded will appear. click on it, so that it opens in it's own window, with it's own url address. Highlight that address and COPY it to your clipboard.

3. Then while writing your post here in the forums, click on the "IMG" tab. A window will open. Click on "OK". Once youve done that, something similar to this will appear in your post:

(IMG) http:// (/IMG)

Highlight the "http://" and click on PASTE to get your image url in there.

That may be convoluted but that's how we have to do it because the normal way doesn't work for us because we are bad boys, bad boys!

(It's easier to do than it sounds)

<_<:)

The important bit :

"The photo you have uploaded will appear. click on it, so that it opens in it's own window, with it's own url address. Highlight that address and COPY it to your clipboard."

Wulf

Okay, that makes sense. However, if I upload an image in a cache page, won't that image be in that cache's image gallery?

Yes, but you can delete the image from the cache page if you want to after you've copied that url...You can also upload images by clicking on the edit my profile page, then click on change my avatar image--and store as many photos there as you want, and they won't be on cache pages, if you want to store them for use later...

Okay, that makes sense.  However, if I upload an image in a cache page, won't that image be in that cache's image gallery?

Yes, but you can delete the image from the cache page if you want to after you've copied that url...You can also upload images by clicking on the edit my profile page, then click on change my avatar image--and store as many photos there as you want, and they won't be on cache pages, if you want to store them for use later...

Okay, got it! Thanks Lead Dog!!! Don't tell my wife, but the real reason I agreed to get this pup is to have someone to clean out peanut butter jars for me!!!! :P

Taking this one back to the top, as Abby had her first day of caching last weekend. Just got the film developed (still in the middle ages and using a 35mm) so I thought I would share this picture. It turned out so good! We weren't sure how well she would do out in the woods, since her legs are shorter than my thumbs!!! :unsure: But Abby did really well and stayed ahead of the pack most of the time!

7aa5701e-5bab-4b0b-81a2-88c80e241242.jpg

Now THAT'S an unbelievabaly cute dog!!! ;)

Abby is blushing, Patrick! :o

she might be blushing, but she's about the cutest thing! You'll have to be careful when she's out caching with you - you end up finding a bigger ammo can, and you might end up accidentally shutting her in the cache when you leave!

Now THAT'S an unbelievabaly cute dog!!! :o

Abby is blushing, Patrick! <_<

she might be blushing, but she's about the cutest thing! You'll have to be careful when she's out caching with you - you end up finding a bigger ammo can, and you might end up accidentally shutting her in the cache when you leave!

She's cute, but she's hitting that age where she's a bit rebellious! Grrrrrr.... :o

Here is a large photo of my K9.

cf5e9346-50d6-43be-b170-e625c4f58ffc.jpg

This was yesterday on our FTF in Madison County.

welcome to geocaching! you will find that there are many canine partners in crime for your dog (who's very beautiful/handsome her/himself) in the state of Indiana. And, sometimes they even tag along at the group events! Hope to see the two of you around in the future. (but shhh - don't tell my kitties that I've been saying nice things about any doggies)