Uh Oh...i Think I Need "geocacher's Anonymous"

Toidy

I hurt my back and can barely walk. I went to work today on a truckload of pain meds. I haven't gotten my wife's Christmas presents yet. A new series of caches was just published and it's KILLING me that I'm not out looking for them!

(Gotta have your priorities straight you know.) ;)

*mumbled reply from 10-person assembly:

"Hi, Jwhk....."

only 10?

surely you miscounted.

No...there's only 10 there.... the rest of us were on the way to the meeting when a new cache alert was automatically sent to our phones via SMS and we got in a pileup in the dash to be FTF. See ya at the meeting next week......

Addicted? Of Course!! My momma didnt raise no quitters!!! LOL. :lol::D

I know that feeling generated by the cache not found. It sits in the back of your mind taunting you, calling to you (nah, nah, nah) everytime you drive past the general area, you look in hopes of seeing it poking out from its hiding spot beckoning to you and reassuring you that the errand you were on can wait of 15 more mins because you just **know** you will find it this time.

Ack..hafta go!!! I think I know where the little buggers hiding now!! :cry:

I looked for one six times before I found it once. I got the FTF on it too. I would stop by every day on my way to work and hunt for it. I was almost late to work several days. I knew where it should be and even knew what the container should be( hint from the owner) but couldn't find it untill it was replaced by the cache owner. It must of went missing right after it was placed. I wasn't the only one obsessing over this one.

Hi, my name is flannelman and I'm a cacheaholic.