Golden Dragon Coins Are In!

Chaos A.D./aka Arlsdaddy

I do hope I am in with a chance to get this coin.  I want a matching pair.....and the poor sod that got rid of it will get the opportunity first  <_<  Such is life

Lynn

We fell your pain! We sent an email to inquire about this, but have heard nothing...

:)

Add my spouse to the list. It's 4:35 am now, cutting it close to get to work on time. Hopefully I'll be home by 6 or so tonight, just enough time to move my 15-30 new messages from my inbox to another folder, sort through wants, double and triple emails, etc. Then it's time to take a shower, eat dinner, say hi to spouse and kid, deal with Mom's estate BS and attorneys' letters, fix that annoying toilet that won't flush....crap it's 10 pm now late for bed!

Great, another person ticked off cause I didn't make time to reply about another off-topic issue. I'm tryin here people, I'm tryin'. :)

Add my spouse to the list.  It's 4:35 am now, cutting it close to get to work on time.  Hopefully I'll be home by 6 or so tonight, just enough time to move my 15-30 new messages from my inbox to another folder, sort through wants, double and triple emails, etc.  Then it's time to take a shower, eat dinner, say hi to spouse and kid, deal with Mom's estate BS and attorneys' letters, fix that annoying toilet that won't flush....crap it's 10 pm now late for bed! 

Great, another person ticked off cause I didn't make time to reply about another off-topic issue.  I'm tryin here people, I'm tryin'.  :laughing:

Ditto on what Yemon Yime said! We are so sorry! Didn't mean to sound mad. We were just lettin' Team Maddie UK know we had sent an email. We figured you were a bit overloaded, so we didn't send duplicate emails. All is well!

:laughing:

RUH-ROH!!!

Seems I goofed somewhere and either gave away, placed in a cache or sent to one of you a special number coin. (Well, special to us anyway.) I'm contacting those who I have given coins to, gonna check caches to look for it. If I cannot locate it, I will be offering a 2 for 1 trade for the safe return of this coin. The number probably won't mean anything to most if not all of you, but it is a fond memory of my Mother. I will post the number in the near future if it is not located, so hang on to 'em! You may have gotten yerself an extra FREE Golden Dragon, or possibly.....?????? :o

I have email about 4-5 times. Are there any coins left?

Sorry, gotta check my spam box, just soooo many emails lately with little time to sort. My plan was to sell no more than 50 to the buyers of the first. Obviously we have surpassed that number greatly, but still have plenty for cache placement, which is why we made this coin. After the dust settles, we will trade for other coins that we are interested in. :o

Scott:

Sorry for diss'n you earlier. The coins are appearing in caches, with two sitting in a cache right now in salem. Thanks.

Watch my monitor cache in the future (2-3 weeks out)....he he he.

There's more than that in Salem, just 2 that you know of :) Went down south for a b-day/Christmas, and a handful fell outta my swag bag and into some caches down here too. :P:):)