Is This Too Much?

nfa

GA Cacher and I worked out a deal to set this coin into the wild with a specific mission. I did not deface the coin in any way, but did attach a sticker to the outside of the plastic sleeve (not that it would prevent anyone from stealing it, but at least they can't say they didn't know it was A: activated and B: had a mission.)

Good luck to your roamer, NFA! Hope it fares well!

Edited by Evil Chicken
I think it reads fine. There's not much else you can do. If someone wants to keep it, they will regardless of what you say. Some people take coins and don't even look them up on gc.com. Into a drawer, they go.

:blink: I totally agree, If someone wants to pocket it, It's gonna be a goner. Kinda makes ya wanna cuss real loud don't it. B) There is another posting somewhere about how defacing coins a little to make them last longer in the caches. :P

You release it and its a goner... guaranteed

Take a lesson from IceCreamMan and his

ICM's GeoWoodstock 3 Coin #4 which has been traveling since July and doing well.

If McJunk toys with dog tags disappear how long do you think a logable state geocoin will last?

That doesn't allow the coin to end up IN a cache (which many folks really would like to see happen with their coins!)

You release it and its a goner... guaranteed

Take a lesson from IceCreamMan and his

ICM's GeoWoodstock 3 Coin #4 which has been traveling since July and doing well.

If McJunk toys with dog tags disappear how long do you think a logable state geocoin will last?

That doesn't allow the coin to end up IN a cache (which many folks really would like to see happen with their coins!)

sort of a trackable geocacher friendship bracelet??