New Postal Rates.

WYlostinMA

I hope that everyone is figuring in the postal rates, I'm screwed, because I only charged exact shipping for the Wyoming coins, and I will not have them until after the rate hike, sucks to be me.. Looks as if I'm going to have to start working some OT... :blink:

Me too! I didn't charge on the KS coins either. But, I was told I should get those coins in by the end of this month. Crossing fingers....

I hope that everyone is figuring in the postal rates, I'm screwed, because I only charged exact shipping for the Wyoming coins, and I will not have them until after the rate hike, sucks to be me.. Looks as if I'm going to have to start working some OT... :blink:

For one or two coins, it won't be horrible:

Instead of $.60 --> $.63

Instead of $.83 --> $.87

Just sell a few of your coins on ebay before you ship any out. That will make up for any shortfalls you have...

I hope that everyone is figuring in the postal rates, I'm screwed, because I only charged exact shipping for the Wyoming coins, and I will not have them until after the rate hike, sucks to be me..  Looks as if I'm going to have to start working some OT... :blink:

Just sell a few of your coins on ebay before you ship any out. That will make up for any shortfalls you have...

:PB)

I hope that everyone is figuring in the postal rates, I'm screwed, because I only charged exact shipping for the Wyoming coins, and I will not have them until after the rate hike, sucks to be me..  Looks as if I'm going to have to start working some OT... :P

I can hear the roar coming in for an opinion on this.....

:blink: