Should I Archive?

I listed two waymarks in Things>Vehicles>Dead Vehicles on 11/23...I think they adequately meet the owners request for waymark logging. I have sent 2 e-mails to the owner asking that they be approved or feedback on why they don't meet requirements....no reply.

SO, can I just delete them out of existence? I don't think they are showing up when others do waymark searches. I am tired at looking at the small astersik next to them...maybe I should just archive them and ignore the sub category?

Any thoughts on how this aproval process can be improved? Where so we stand on group management?

Thanks,

-UA

As I mentioned before (on another thread) I also have been waiting for weeks without a response.

My suggestion is---- if enough complaints are forthcoming in one category, the owner should be removed and the category given to another person without delay.

....If an owner should be absent for more than the stipulated agreed upon time span he/she can always log an explanation on his/her category page as to why he/she can't attend to the task and for what lenght of time. (holidays-sickness etc) and ask for consideration.

...If they are so adement of wanting a 'Waymarking Category' to manage they should be willing to look after it or relinquish it to someone else who would love to do the job.

Previous string along this line. (updated)

Edited by Jake39
I listed two waymarks in Things>Vehicles>Dead Vehicles on 11/23...I think they adequately meet the owners request for waymark logging. I have sent 2 e-mails to the owner asking that they be approved or feedback on why they don't meet requirements....no reply.

SO, can I just delete them out of existence? I don't think they are showing up when others do waymark searches. I am tired at looking at the small astersik next to them...maybe I should just archive them and ignore the sub category?

Any thoughts on how this aproval process can be improved? Where so we stand on group management?

Thanks,

-UA

The initial phase of group management is now designed and the final testing process has begun. There are a few more features to be added into the fold before we go live with it, but we are getting close. Also, the waymarks-in-limbo situation is being addressed as well.