Pepper Sample

Pepper

I got a sample picture of my v.2 coin on December 13th asking me to look it over and correct any mistakes or mis-spelled words, I did. It turned out kinda cute.

pep.jpg

Does Pepper live in Alvin or Aivin?

The feller making the coins for me is super!

Now that I'm at this point in the production I'm not sure what happens next or the time fram on receiving the Bell Peppers.

I understand two samples were received one in Green and one in Orange wish I could see what they were gonna look like in the Red and Yellow?

Pepper

Edited by Pepper
Yes very nice will be looking forward to trying to get one.  BTW...what's horizontal?  Typo?  :lol:

Ya know walking on a level surface verses switchbacks!

I need to get my mind out of the gutter. I always had thought it refered to a non-geocaching activity. :o

--Marky

Marky that's funny!

Last year or maybe the year before(?) I was in Spokane with LucyandRickie, CachinCin & Moun10Bike doing some caching before we headed off to a WSGA meeting. As we were hiking back down a snow cover hill Jon and I were talking...about what I don't remember but that horzontal it where it's at! came up and he thought the same thing. It wasn't until we had that conversation that I thought I might better change my sig line :lol: .

Pepper

Edited by Pepper
Yes very nice will be looking forward to trying to get one.  BTW...what's horizontal?  Typo?  :lol:

Ya know walking on a level surface verses switchbacks!

I need to get my mind out of the gutter. I always had thought it refered to a non-geocaching activity. :lol:

--Marky

Me too :o

I LOVE YOUR COIN PEPPER!!! I want all varietals!!! :huh:

Nice new coin!

Despite an infamously dirty mind, I never mistook the intention of the saying, maybe because the "no switchbacks" on the original coin made it perfectly clear. Or maybe it was just easy to accept at face value because of my wife's disdain for hiking or biking that involves any sort of elevation change.

Now ask me what I thought when another geocoin collector IM'd me last night to say "got a screw for an RCGDS"..... :o

When do orders happen?  We'd love to have two..

Utchaz

Utchaz I'm not a personal coin seller kind of girl, I just posted the pic to share my excitement with the community.

Oh and I live in Alvin not Aivin that was the mistake made on the coin along the North coordinates it should be 29 not 20.

I know the nice feller making my coins is handling it with the quickness.

Those are all very kinds words y'all and really I didn't expect anything less from you fine bunch of folks.

When they come in I will get back with each and every one of you that showed interest in a trade.

Now it's to get horizontal you know to watch TV :rolleyes:

Pepper

Pepper,

I'd love to have at least one of these (preferably one of each color but I understand if you want to save more to go around). I will have Outdoorfamily coins in Late Jan/Feb that I can trade.

Out of curiosity, how big are the peppers?

the bell pepper's will be 2 inches in size

pepper