Tennessee Micro Geocoin

BackBrakeBilly

coins and pins has a trackable micro coin coming out soon, but it is trackable through another site, not gc.com.

This is true, I got a sneak preview of CoinsAndPins coin and it is very neat! In fact it is exactly the same size as the new Tennessee Micro coin! Ok, maybe I should say that our Micro coin will be the smallest one so far that will be trackable on GC.com.

By the way, CoinsAndPins are making the TN Micro Coins too.... <_<

Here is the dieart for the Tennessee Micro Coin....

6acp00424mod7pm.jpg

There will be a slight change in that the year 2006 will be added to the front of the coin under "Micro Coin" All the yellow areas will be the base metal. The coins will have the epoxy coating to protect them if they get put in caches. Again, these coins will be trackable on GC.com with their own new icon!

The preorders will be launched on a new thread tomorrow night around 8PM beginning with the "Limited Edition Silver Version". There will be a total of 200 of the LE with a limit of 2 per person to give more folks a chance to get one. After all the LE's are gone the preorders for the regular "Gold Version" will begin. The cost for the coins will be $5.00 each + shipping.

Thanks!

The preorders will be launched on a new thread tomorrow night around 8PM beginning with the "Limited Edition Silver Version". There will be a total of 200 of the LE with a limit of 2 per person to give more folks a chance to get one. After all the LE's are gone the preorders for the regular "Gold Version" will begin. The cost for the coins will be $5.00 each + shipping.

Thanks!

Is that 8pm EST???

Thanks!

Is that 8pm EST???

Yep EST. But would folks rather do it at 9PM instead to give the rest of the country a chance to get home and signed in?

Please post your thoughts....

Give me a time folks.

Thanks!

Make it 7:00!!

If they want them bad enough they'll skip outta work early!! :D:P

Just kidding, folks!! :D

Boss told us today we're gonna shut down at 1:00PM tomorrow and start the weekend early. So, I'll be fine with either time.

To fair, I'd go with 9:00 EST. :)

Besides, We're meeting some friends for supper at Red Lobster around 6:00PM, so I'm gonna have to wrap it up quick to make it home in time if the time stays at 8:00 :)

D-man :)

OK since nobody has given me a time I guess we will go with Fri. the 23rd at 9 p.m. EST. to give the west coast folks a chance to get in here.

Stay tuned for more...........

Great, that would be around 1:00 am CET (GMT+1). There are people living in Europe too you know?!? :P

Another coin bites the dust. Thanks a lot.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :D

The way it's gonna work is that when you see the preorder thread come up tonight you will send an email to the email address that I will give you on the thread.

You will need to include this information in your email........

Name

Geonickname

Email address

Number of coins

Shipping address

Paypal Email address (if different than above)

Once the 200 LE coins are gone, the orders will be for the regular issue coins.

Yes you can include your order for the regular coins with your order for the LE coins just make sure you make it plain that you are doing so.

My apoligies go out to everyone that couldn't be pleased with the time on the preorder, no matter what time it is I would bet someone out there would be upset about it.

Thanks and if there are any more question....Just ask! :rolleyes:

Will the email address be in a new thread or on this one? I just want to make sure.

We are going to be at a Christmas party during ordering (I am sneaking away to find a computer to order) and I want to be sure I have all my ducks in a row before I leave the house....

Thanks!

The email address to send orders to will be posted in the new thread which will be started at 9 p.m. EST tonight.

The new thread will be titled.........

Tennessee MicroCoin Preorders.

Thanks and have fun at the party! :rolleyes:

Will the email address be in a new thread or on this one? I just want to make sure.

We are going to be at a Christmas party during ordering (I am sneaking away to find a computer to order) and I want to be sure I have all my ducks in a row before I leave the house....

Thanks!

Darn parties. Me too. I think my bladder will be full at 9pm and I'll sneak in the bathroom to check with my Treo.

:P:P:P

Had the power supply(I think?) go bad on my regular computer this afternoon, so I was in a panic!!

Snatched my daughter's "non-internet capable" computer out of her room and pulled the ethernet card out of mine and installed it into hers. Then did all the install and configuring to get back up and running just in time to meet our friends for supper at 6:00.

Now that we're back, I'm in my temporary office waiting!! :D

As soon as I get my order in though, my wife has demanded her kitchen back! ;)

I've got the CPU sitting on the counter, a 19" monitor in the middle of the stove, one counter drawer open with the keyboard across it, and another drawer open with a cutting board across it to make an area to use the mouse!! And an Ethernet cable running from the livingroom where the modem is, through the den, and into the kitchen :D

:P:DB):DB);)

Ummm... I'm gridlox... I'm addicted to Geocoins!! :P

Thank God I'm selective about my covetness to coins minted for the Southeast US or I really would be in trouble!! :D:P:D

D-man B)