Tennessee Micro Geocoin

BackBrakeBilly

Here is the approved artwork for the upcoming Tennessee Micro Geocoin.

This coin will be just slightly larger than a nickel so it will fit in alot of different caches out there.

As of now there will be a silver version and a gold version with the gold being fairly limited. If we get a good enough response we are shooting for a new icon to go with the new coin.

Here ya' go......

b31075cd40.jpg

1f2bc0c0fc.jpg

Just a little bigger then a nickle. hmmm - maybe two versions, one trackable and one not. I got this Skirtlifter Series of caches I would love putting a few of the non-trackables in as FTF prizes (and a couple of the trackable ones, too, to keep 'em guessing). They'll fit perfect in the bottom of a 35mm container.

Yeppers, I'm in for about 10.

T1

A few more details...............

As of now we are probably looking at a run of at least 800 silver coins and 200 gold LE coins.

A non trackable version is being discussed and we will post as soon as anything is decided.

For the cost issue, It is after all a small coin which means it will be cheaper than most trackable coins but we haven't received the finals on the costs yet and again as soon as we hear the total we will update it here!

More info coming soon so keep checking back and look for a preorder thread coming soon! :)