Hawmorfords

HawMorFords

Hi.

We are geocachers from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and we will be visiting Vancouver for a few days and was wondering if any cachers over there might have a little free time to show us around with a view to tracking down some caches ????

We were thinking we would hire a car anyway but then thought we might try our luck to see if any kind Canadian souls might give us a hand.

It will only be Mr. & Mrs. HawMorFord travelling as we have managed to leave all five kids at home.

While we are looking forward to clocking up as many finds as we can, we would also love to take in some sights.... to that end, some advice on which caches we could try for.

We are staying at the Sutton Place Hotel which is right in the middle of downtown.

Thanks very much.

HawMorFords

Hi.

We will be arriving in Vancouver on Monday the 26th of December at about 0900.

I would be keen to take a look around after we get to the hotel but i'm not sure how the jet lag will be ????

We check out early the next day as we are on the train to Kamloops.

We spend a night in Kamloops and i am very keen to grab as many here as we can but i think it may a night time job....

Then on the train to Banff where we stay for a couple of days. Not sure how many caches here and how to get around but would love to grab a few.

The Calgary for one night.

We are then back Vancouver on the 1st of January at about Midday. We will then spend all of the 2nd in Vancouver and fly back to Australia on the 3rd at 1800.

I think the 2nd of January might be the day we hire a car and take a look around and grab a nice few Vancouver caches.

We will also be bringing plenty of TBs with us and would be happy to bring some back down under.

Thanks

HawMorFords