December 2005 Geocoin Club Coin (old Man Winter)

Goldfinch593

Is that the "official name" for this coin...."Old Man Winter"? I have been looking on the coinclub site, but can't find anything related to the name.

Any info would be appreciated...

Happy Holidays

I don't think we came up with an 'official' name but Old Man Winter or just the Winter coin is how we refer to it. :anibad:

This was just a 'fun' coin, we wanted to represent winter caching but not necessarily stick to a holiday theme and came up with Old Man Winter. I'm happy to hear that people like it.

I didn't know the coin had a name either, I just called it Old Man Winter when I started this thread... lol! But that's what I'm calling it, too, on my coin page. :lol:

I intended to keep my coin club subscription active for only three months, so I could get the Selective Availability coin (which is a very cool coin, by the way!) and the Benchmark coin. I love both of them! I actually forgot to cancel my subscription :lol: but now that I have received Old Man Winter, I'm glad I didn't!

Thanks for coming up with such unique designs! :o

I got my December 2005 Geocoin Club coin in the mail today! 

December2005-Front.jpgDecember2005-Back.jpg

I love the ammo can under the snow covered fir tree!  Iam going to let all my favorite caching buddies log this coin in lieu of a Christmas card!  :rolleyes:

Got mine too,it has already been logged at our event today.

I called mine MERRY CHRISTMAS.

They all like the idea as well.

And a new icon for Christmas....well actually 2 new icons,

I droped a New Mexico in too.