Delaware Geocoins Have Shipped

MikeOtt

I took the last batch to the Post Office today. Some when out as early as Monday. Not sure why but we printed out orders and addresses shorted by name of the purchaser, well actually went alphbetically by first name. If you are A to D they should arrive soon. If you are S to Z, add add 3 days.

The post office was extremely busy, so their delivery time may be longer than normal.

It may be a little wait, but I think you will be surprised at just how good this coin looks

All is right in the world...I got mine today :blink: .

I will be releasing coin #44 soon here in Texas. I gave the coin a waterproof bag and laminated the sheet that came with it. I also add where to get your own geocoin....hopefully that will keep somebody from keeping this one if they know where to go to buy.

THANKS!!!

I haven't recieved my coins yet, but a friend of mine got his and doesn't know where to go to get activation codes, can someone help?

Codes are on the coin packages. Go to www.geocaching.com and enter the code from the coin and the activation code from the label on the package. If you lose your label let us know and we will lookup your activation code.