Ebay Sucks!

2Dolphins

<vent>

Ok, we started sending out the coins on Monday and most people have not even received their coins yet, and some yahoo already has one up for sale on Ebay.

Could they have waited until everyone got their coin before they did this? It was obvious that this was the intention of the guy who bought this coin from the start.

People, have a little respect for the people who worked tirelessly to make this happen and give us a chance to get everyone a coin BEFORE you decide to sell yours!

My inbox is already filling up with "Ebay has theirs, where is mine!" mail, thanks a lot!

I hate ebay!

</vent>

<vent>

Ok, we started sending out the coins on Monday and most people have not even received their coins yet, and some yahoo already has one up for sale on Ebay.

Could they have waited until everyone got their coin before they did this? It was obvious that this was the intention of the guy who bought this coin from the start.

People, have a little respect for the people who worked tirelessly to make this happen and give us a chance to get everyone a coin BEFORE you decide to sell yours!

My inbox is already filling up with "Ebay has theirs, where is mine!" mail, thanks a lot!

I hate ebay!

</vent>

I agree.

Closed

I closed the ebay thread for a reason, please don't open another. There have been at least 8 threads on the same subject, with the same complaint already. We all know nobody likes it, and yet they all keep putting them up for sale anyway. You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time. You want to vent? Whine in the whining thread, but please, enough about the ebay complaints WE KNOW! WE KNOW!

It happens all the time. People order them and post them on ebay before they even get them. That's the kind of society we live in, I guess. It might not always be cachers either, it could just be coin collectors who don't cache. Who knows?

Edited by Eartha