Geo Nuts, Or Nuts 4 Geocoins

Cornerstone4

You probably didn't see it since it's on page one..

Option one. And what address did you send my screw to? The one on the check or the one I emailed you? Doesn't matter because I'll be back home in Northern MI on saturday. (If my plane gets in with all the snow.. )

Sorry, I saw it, but I was going to respond offline. I sent it to the address in your email. I need to find that, and I will email it to you.

I didn't want to post it here. There are all kinds of "Screwy" people watching this thread! :unsure:

You probably didn't see it since it's on page one..

Option one. And what address did you send my screw to? The one on the check or the one I emailed you? Doesn't matter because I'll be back home in Northern MI on saturday. (If my plane gets in with all the snow..  )

Sorry, I saw it, but I was going to respond offline. I sent it to the address in your email. I need to find that, and I will email it to you.

I didn't want to post it here. There are all kinds of "Screwy" people watching this thread! :unsure:

lol, no problem. I know what one it is now. Thanks so much and Happy Holidays!

Edited by Dew Crew
Might have missed this but do owners of the Great Screw Coins get first dibs on the nuts?

Thanks

That's going to be a difficult one to answer.

The problem is, I took pre-orders for screws in these forums. I had everyone email me, so I could send them an invoice. Then, a lot of you ended up paying the invoices from a completely separate account.

This made for a very "screwy" process, and I'm afraid if I go that way again, I will go "NUTS!" :unsure:

I was thinking of having a free-for-all dutch auction. That way, I would just ship to the PayPal addresses, and not worry about cross checking to a cacher list.

That being said, let me think on it for a bit. I won't be taking any preorders or do a listing until after the first. It's time to take some time off and recharge.

I should have artwork ready by the 1st of the year. Once I get all the necessary approvals, I'll see what I come up with, and we will go from there.

Here is something else I am thinking about for next time.

Let's see if anyone cries "foul".

When the screw coins arrived, I kept thinking about how I hate to wait for coins when I know someone else is shipping them to me. I spent quite a bit of time packing them up, and I made daily trips to the post office to get as many out as possible.

By the time the dust settled, and I had everything in the mail, about 5 days had gone by. This meant that the first shipments had already been received. So, you know what that means, before many of you had them, some others were already making money on ebay.

Now, I don't have a problem with people selling the screws. However, I am a bit jealous. I did charge enough to cover expenses, and hopefully have a little cuchion to cover unexpected expenses, but it wasn't a money making venture.

So, here is what I am thinking.

When it comes time to sell the nuts, I will give everyone here the chance, just like I did with the screws. Then, once they get here, I am going to list several on ebay WHILE I am packing and shipping. This will give me a head start to sell the handful I keep back, and that is all I ask.

So, I know some will still be upset, but I think this is fair.

What say you?

When it comes time to sell the nuts, I will give everyone here the chance, just like I did with the screws. Then, once they get here, I am going to list several on ebay WHILE I am packing and shipping. This will give me a head start to sell the handful I keep back, and that is all I ask.

What say you?

Go for it, but save me 2 to go along with my screws. :unsure:

Here is something else I am thinking about for next time.

Let's see if anyone cries "foul".

When the screw coins arrived, I kept thinking about how I hate to wait for coins when I know someone else is shipping them to me. I spent quite a bit of time packing them up, and I made daily trips to the post office to get as many out as possible.

By the time the dust settled, and I had everything in the mail, about 5 days had gone by. This meant that the first shipments had already been received. So, you know what that means, before many of you had them, some others were already making money on ebay.

Now, I don't have a problem with people selling the screws. However, I am a bit jealous. I did charge enough to cover expenses, and hopefully have a little cuchion to cover unexpected expenses, but it wasn't a money making venture.

What say you?

Since you asked....

If you really want to make them and put them on {pick your auction site} Maybe you should just wait till you have them in hand, put up x amount for a fixed amount and y amount for bids.

Or. Why not package everything up, label, stamp, get them ready to go. Put them all in the mail at once. Some people will have them in a day while it could take a week for others. Once in the mail, game on.