Couple Of Geocoin Questions

D_Skids

Hi.

I have just received my Geocoins, (Thanks SlitherynAlex :wacko: ) but now I am confused about how I activate them?

Apologies if this is a dumb question!

Also one coin has a 3 digit number followed by a 6 digit code and the other doesn't have the number in front is this OK.

Many Thanks

Darren (D_Skids)

Edited by D_Skids

Hi.

They were stapled to a card but it was just a blank brown card.

Its not a problem now though.

Does the numbering seem right as per my original post as it seems weird that one of them doesn't have the 3 digit number on the front.

PS They are top quality coins and I don't want to put them in a geocache now :)

Dont worry, I used lemon juice to reveal the writing on the brown card and have retrieved the activation code. I got just one numbered coin - the rest were not - and seeing that all mine had a logo written as well I was puzzled - except the only one with the logo as I expected was the one with the number.

So its UNIQUE - wooo hooo

Dont worry, I used lemon juice to reveal the writing on the brown card and have retrieved the activation code. I got just one numbered coin - the rest were not - and seeing that all mine had a logo written as well I was puzzled - except the only one with the logo as I expected was the one with the number.

So its UNIQUE - wooo hooo

Im guessing everyone who asked for writing got one numbered coin, to make it fair and give lots of people the change of having a low numbered coin. I bought five coins and some people would be a bit miffed if I had got 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14. You only need one numbered coin to keep and show off, anything more is excessive :)