How To Edit For Uploaded Pictures?

I uploaded some pictures for my new waymark and then after posting it, I realized that I had typed some text in wrong. I am able to go back and edit the text in the waymark, but I am unable to do so for the uploaded pictures. Is there a way to do this, and if not maybe this should be added. Doesn't give me the option of deleting the pictures either in case I made a mistake. Thanks!

There is no way to edit an image that has been posted to a waymark (no flipping, rotating, or changing the image title). At least not yet.

But you can delete an image.

To do this, go to the gallery, and click on the image. This brings you to a page which contains an 'archive' option for the image.

edit: added "or changing the image title", since I think now maybe that is what you were asking about

Edited by cache_test_dummies
I uploaded some pictures for my new waymark and then after posting it, I realized that I had typed some text in wrong. I am able to go back and edit the text in the waymark, but I am unable to do so for the uploaded pictures. Is there a way to do this, and if not maybe this should be added. Doesn't give me the option of deleting the pictures either in case I made a mistake. Thanks!

We will be adding some rudimentary editing features in the near future. However, the priority at the moment is getting the category management/Waymarking groups process up and running.