Caching Through The Snow Too Coin

Team Rampant Lion

Sorry folks, but it does not appear that there will be any extras for sale beyond those cachers who are identified as confirmed on the list on page 1 of this thread. Almost all payments have been received and I have begun to mail out the coins.

However, watch for potential to trade for the coins (as Squealy highlighted earlier). Event attendees and those who visited the geocoin thread on NNJC.org were able to order what they wanted and several purchased with trade potential in mind. This pre-order opportunity was designed to pull people out to the event and it worked very well as we had close to 70 attendees.

I appreciate your interest and hope it might encourage you to join us for Caching Through The Snow #3 next year.

Sorry folks, but it does not appear that there will be any extras for sale beyond those cachers who are identified as confirmed on the list on page 1 of this thread. Almost all payments have been received and I have begun to mail out the coins.

However, watch for potential to trade for the coins (as Squealy highlighted earlier). Event attendees and those who visited the geocoin thread on NNJC.org were able to order what they wanted and several purchased with trade potential in mind. This pre-order opportunity was designed to pull people out to the event and it worked very well as we had close to 70 attendees.

I appreciate your interest and hope it might encourage you to join us for Caching Through The Snow #3 next year.

Hey TRL, I am on the list on page one; but my payment through PayPal was denied. Send me an email, let me know what is up.

Sent payment through Paypal but it was denied. Can you e-mail me and let me know howthis payment can be made?

I was "payment denied" too but you probably had the same issue I did, where you missed the item in the original post where they said "no credit card payments" because their account isn't set up for them. I just re-submitted payment via my checking account instead.

I'm just used to putting it on the card automatically.

Sent payment through Paypal but it was denied. Can you e-mail me and let me know howthis payment can be made?

I was "payment denied" too but you probably had the same issue I did, where you missed the item in the original post where they said "no credit card payments" because their account isn't set up for them. I just re-submitted payment via my checking account instead.

I'm just used to putting it on the card automatically.

Team Nazgul - thanks for re-submitting and also advising everyone else.

Now..back to packing up these coins.