Pdf Printouts

Mustcache

Thanks for your work on the PDF formats. After reading all of the postings, it appears to be an impossible task to please everyone :D

One thing I need some help on is that I am still not getting the hints decripted in the PDF format, even if I decrypt them first. When I was on vacation and was using a MAC, the hints stayed decryped. However, back home with my PC's, they don't stay decrypted. Any solution?

Terrier

Well, at one point that was fixed. Then they added the decrypting without reloading the page and the decryption on the PDF failed again. I think they are doing the decrypting with javascript but that is not setting the decryption status. I too would like to see that fixed.

JDandDD

One thing I need some help on is that I am still not getting the hints decripted in the PDF format, even if I decrypt them first. When I was on vacation and was using a MAC, the hints stayed decryped. However, back home with my PC's, they don't stay decrypted. Any solution?

Any answer yet?

Could have sworn I decrypted the hints prior to using the pdf printouts. Got to the field last weekend and noticed the hint were still encrypted. Tried it out tonight and found it wasn't me after all (and boy did I catch some grief from my buddies). Any idea of when this will be fixed? Even though I got over ruled about the binder format I still love the ease of the pdf printouts over the old and would love for the clues to print out decrypted. Thanks for all the work.

Just used a PDF printout to go get a new cache, during my lunch break, very nice format to have. One question could you put the GC.com website in the header or footer? Just thinking of a LEO encounter and there is nothing on the page that identifies it as being a geocache, thanks!!

Any answer yet?

Same question. I like and use the PDF format, but I keep forgetting it doesn't decrypt so I find myself in the woods painfully decrypting useless stuff like "Had to break out the cheat sheets, aye" while chiggers crawl up my legs.