I am calling this the final design. :P

3d9ed9c7-2618-4ea6-b7fc-534d26b0aaf1.jpg

And here is the description

1.75” coin in Bronze (Shiny) outer ring front and back

lettering is to be pressed in

Front images 3D and the blank space fogged

Rear painted except for the numbering which is etched or stamped

Epoxy on colour side

I will start by by getting accurate numbers from interested parties (and I like the idea of an Aussie run and then a world run in a different metal)

To make it easier on me please send me an E-mail with the amount required.

daggy_travelling@bigpond.com.au

I will allow about 2 weeks for order requests to come in before finalising the order, and I will be sending the artwork in for a quote.  As soon as I get a final quoted price I will post the cost to this forum.

ADAcache

These coins will only be offered to Australians in the first run, but I would like to find out any interest if I was to make a version in a different metal for overseas.

ADAcache

If you post an "any interest in an Australia geocoin?" question in the geocoin trading forum, you'll find out you could sell hundreds of them, especially if it's trackable on gc.com and has its own icon.

I just don't understand the interest in these coins myself.

I know they can be used like travel bug in that they are trackable, but beyond that I don't follow it.

[/end thread hijack]

If there is even HALF the interest in these coins as there are in the US or UK ones then you be getting many orders I'm sure!!!

That is by far the coolest coin I've seen. I love it and would love to have one. If you make these available in the US, they will sell like crazy. Like the others suggested, post this in the geocoin forum and you'll get a huge response.

<_< Great looking coin. i am in for one or three. Just need to get it released to the Yanks.

I spent 3 weeks in Melbourne with my wife and got a chance to geocache while we were there. I would love to get a couple of these. One for me to remember my great three weeks and another one to give to a friend of mine (mate) who has been caching with me and teaching me about caching.

Nashville, TN

I would be interested in a couple of these as well. Any updates on if/when these will be offered overseas?

I'd be interested in ordering 60 for the UK Coin Club. I don't know if you are still taking orders or not but send me an email if you are please.

Lynn

Is it too late to order these? If not I would like 3 also.

Thanks, and I'll keep a lookout here.

Hi,

Is it still possible to order these great looking coins.

I'd like three.

Would need to be sent to the Netherlands though.

Regards,

Frits / Boswijk Posse