2005 Kitsap County Coin On Sale Now!

Shop99er

SOLD OUT

Now offering the

2005 Kitsap County Coin

for sale!

There are a limited supply of these coins and when they're gone, they're gone.

READ TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POST TO FIND OUT HOW TO ORDER.

A SIMPLE EMAIL WON’T WORK!!

THE IMPORTANT STUFF FIRST!!!

Contact me via personal email to request a coin. A reply to this forum won't do. You'll have to contact me via my email and request a coin. Click on the email button at the bottom of this post. DO NOT use the PM button. That's where the first come, first served thing comes in. I'll go down the email list, in order, when the request start to come in and fill orders until the coins are gone. Order is determined by my computer clock. Once you contact me I'll give you PayPal information and my mailing address.

When you send that personal email you MUST send me three pieces of information.

1) Your caching name

2) Your real name and home mailing address and if this is a Kitsap County address?

3) The code word “geoduck”

HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

The price is $8.50 for shipments inside the US and $9.50 for shipments outside the US. This will cover the coin, bubble packing, a padded envelope, postage and Delivery Confirmation.

Only one coin per cacher. That means if you're a team of 6 people caching

under one name it's one coin. It also means that if you're a team of 6

cachers that cache together but are one family (for example the dad, mom and

all the kids have their own caching names) it's still just one coin. We'll

make rare exceptions, but you'll have to plead your case.

First come is first served. 100 of the bronze and 27 silver were produced. There are less than that available today. The silver coins will be ONLY for the first 25 Kitsap County residents. Please note on your request that you are a Kitsap County resident. We’ll check against our list when the orders come in but we don’t want to miss anyone. If there are any silver coins not spoken for we will announce them for sale at a later date.

Payment for the coins will be PayPal, cash or money orders only. If you are outside of the United States the payment will be PayPal ONLY. The PayPal account does not accept credit card payments. If your account is empty please click the “Add Funds” button at the top of the PayPal site to put money into your account before you pay.

There’s a time limit for how long I’ll wait for a payment. If I don’t have the payment in hand by December 23rd the coin set aside for you will go to the first person on the waiting list. No exceptions.

Coins are mailed out as payments come in. We usually send mail out 5 days a week. We won’t be acknowledging any payments arriving or shipping of any coins from December 24th to January 2nd. We’re on vacation in that time span.

We package with care. Each coin will be wrapped in bubble wrap, placed inside a bubble mailer, shipped First Class mail with Delivery Confirmation. Insurance is your option and your risk. If you want your package insured add $1.30 to the total. If you don’t insure a package and it’s lost or damaged in shipping there’s nothing we can do about it.

Shipments outside the US are packaged with the same care and are shipped First Class Air. No delivery confirmation or insurance is available with this shipping.

There, all the important stuff is taken care of. Now, the coin...

This is a 1.5 inch brass 3-D coin. A scene of the Olympic Mountains is on one side. The other side has the Hammerhead Crane at the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard in Bremerton and a Washington State ferry. Around the outside of the coin are geoducks. This coin is dated with the year and is numbered.

The numbers are 1 through 100 for the bronze coins and 1 through 27 for the silver coins.

As always there will be one bronze coin going on ebay for sale at the end of this offering. Even if you miss the coin here AND you miss it on ebay you still have a chance! We will be placing one silver coin in a Kitsap County cache in the near future. We won’t announce which cache ….don’t ask.

Edited by Shop99er

This Kitsap resident will gladly take another silver, since the rest of them are so unappreciative and lazy.

Curious - I sent my email(s) no later than 3:01pm, thinking I was probably too late and should have had them composed beforehand. Guess that wasn't a worry. :laughing:

Here's the list of people getting the bronze coins so far:

Zombie tribe

Two Happy Hikers

Terrible Ts

Damenace

markta

Pumabert

Mauison

G Force

NBJPoppa

jcar

Camp Explorer