Pocket Queries Not Running?

TeamThompson

I too am having problems with Pocket Queries. I put a new one in last night around 10P PST and again today Sunday at around 9A PST and they just show NEVER in the run date area. Is the dedicated PQ server down? How do you let someone know?

Mine that are queued for every Sunday haven't run yet but the My Finds did.

I have one PQ that is queued for several days each week and has been active since September. Normally it runs great but for the last couple of weeks I have to re-queue it every morning before it will run. My others are more reliable but again for the last two weeks or so I occassionally have to do those as well, but less often.

Sounds like something has been a bit off for a while with the PQs and today we are all experiencing the problem.

JD of JDandDD

But, I'm glad "nothing was/is wrong." :P

It was clear that the machines were being moved around by the announcement. There wasn't anything else going on that would have caused any issues that wasn't already reported.

I'm not sure what your confusion might be here.

Sorry . . . I didn't see any announcement. I just saw the post in one of the other Forums and then saw the thread over here, and don't recall anyone mentioning an "announcement." :rolleyes:

I keep the Forums open as different tabs in my browser, so I don't go back to the main Forum Page and thus miss the "Announcements."

Edited by Miragee