Activation Code Clearing House

Lemon Fresh Dog

I´m trying to get codes for some coins that I can not find out where to. The coins are:

Jack Russell Terier- That was done by Castle Man and I think his codes are at Oakcoins now.

Coinucopia: Try Pale Horse

E&C_plus3 squareshaped coin: This might be at Pale Horse too.

Thanks.

grodan Karin

Jack Russell Terier- That was done by Castle Man and I think his codes are at Oakcoins now.

I´m trying to get codes for some coins that I can not find out where to. The coins are:

Thanks.

grodan Karin

Thank you! Pale horse was the right place for those. Oakcoins is probably also right but I think they still having problems with Castlemans codes.

I´ll try later on.

grodan Karin

Thanks.

grodan Karin

Thank you! Pale horse was the right place for those. Oakcoins is probably also right but I think they still having problems with Castlemans codes.

I´ll try later on.

grodan Karin

In a post from Jan., castleman said he still has the codes and could be contacted by e-mailing through his profile.

ILYK

Thanks.

grodan Karin

I´ll try later on.

grodan Karin

In a post from Jan., castleman said he still has the codes and could be contacted by e-mailing through his profile.

ILYK

Ok, thanks. I will email him then.

grodan Karin

I've got four geopix coins that were done by coinswag.com. I don't have activation codes for them. Can anybody help me with this?

They coinswag codes are at coincodes.com under coinswag.com coins.

Well, this saved me from asking about the codes for quadcacher...how about midnight stargazer and a 2006 3rd ed. canine cachers coin?

ILYK

I've got four geopix coins that were done by coinswag.com. I don't have activation codes for them. Can anybody help me with this?

Well, this saved me from asking about the codes for quadcacher...how about midnight stargazer and a 2006 3rd ed. canine cachers coin?

ILYK

The 3rd Edition Canine Cachers can be found at coincodes.com, under the K9 with the yellow circle. I thought the Midnight Stargazer would be under coincodes also but I didn't see it. You could try emailing Yemon Yime to see where to get the code from.

ILYK

The 3rd Edition Canine Cachers can be found at coincodes.com, under the K9 with the yellow circle. I thought the Midnight Stargazer would be under coincodes also but I didn't see it. You could try emailing Yemon Yime to see where to get the code from.

will do, and thanks!

ILYK

I bought some unactivated coins and cannot find activation codes for 3 of them. they are:

Celebrating a new cacher CMxxxx round green coin with baby bottle, rattle, diaper pin, and pacifier. 2007 coin. Says Mackey made it on one side and has the names Chris and Cherie on it

AMERICAN SEARCH ENGINE THE GENERAL PCxxxx

2006 WASHINGTON STATE FORTY ~N~ EIGHT PCxxxx

any help would be appreciated. I tried all the popular activation sites to no avail.

OK... I'm a moron.

I just won a Kathy's Coin from Drneal and I have already managed to lose the little piece of paper that goes in the plastic flap with the activation site address. Can somebody help me out?

Thanks, Zach

That would be geocoinclub

Thanks Maine Family!

I was surprised you didn't give the answer.

Darn....I knew this one!

ILYK

I was at work :blink: !

ILYK
I bought some unactivated coins and cannot find activation codes for 3 of them. they are:

Celebrating a new cacher CMxxxx round green coin with baby bottle, rattle, diaper pin, and pacifier. 2007 coin. Says Mackey made it on one side and has the names Chris and Cherie on it

AMERICAN SEARCH ENGINE THE GENERAL PCxxxx

2006 WASHINGTON STATE FORTY ~N~ EIGHT PCxxxx

any help would be appreciated. I tried all the popular activation sites to no avail.

Mackey Made it is GeocoinDesign

American search engine: You might try oakcoins

Washington: Not sure but google sends me to oakcoins under Washington quarter

Edited by Maine Family
Where do I get an activation code for a Cacher On Board geocoin?

Try geocoinclub, UOBrae designed them and said they were the April 2007 Geocoin Club coin.

That one didn't seem to do it for me either.

I read her old blog and there she said oakcoins produced it.

Arrgh. Not that one either.

I found an unactivated GC without the activation code. There was no mention of the drop in the logs. I tried to log it, says I need to activate it first. None of the databases I found in this post seem to have the code listed. Yes I'm sure I typed in the code right :rolleyes:

It's a standard sized copper coin - "Justice is coming..." on the front, "...Justice is served." on the back.

What do I do next?

I found an unactivated GC without the activation code. There was no mention of the drop in the logs. I tried to log it, says I need to activate it first. None of the databases I found in this post seem to have the code listed. Yes I'm sure I typed in the code right :)

It's a standard sized copper coin - "Justice is coming..." on the front, "...Justice is served." on the back.

What do I do next?

Try here

Any word on Castleman's activation codes?

I have a Team 9er Blue Ridge Boys Coin that I just sold on the eplace and would like to send any activation info with the coin.

Thanks!

I thought he was having them hosted at Oakcoin - but who knows - try sending him an email through his profile if you can't find the activation.

~J