Activation Code Clearing House

Lemon Fresh Dog

Back again...need to know where to activate a "cave geocoin" (Bat-Bubba,) a "lindsychris geosmirk" and the name of and where to activate this coin:

IMG-4.jpg

ILYK

Thanks Maine Family...geosmirk is activated and e-mail sent...leaves the mystery coin pictured!

already got an e-mail back from geocoinshop.de...thanks one more time Maine Family

ILYK

Recently I found a Geo Jamboree 4 coin (from 2006) in a cache. It had never been activated, and I suspect the original owner never did it. I have looked at previous logs and been unable to trace the previous number. The tracking number for the coin is GCT29Y. Is there anything which can be done about activating it? <_<

Recently I found a Geo Jamboree 4 coin (from 2006) in a cache. It had never been activated, and I suspect the original owner never did it. I have looked at previous logs and been unable to trace the previous number. The tracking number for the coin is GCT29Y. Is there anything which can be done about activating it? :laughing:

You could try sending an email to Geojamboree@aol.com to see what you can find out.

Recently I found a Geo Jamboree 4 coin (from 2006) in a cache. It had never been activated, and I suspect the original owner never did it. I have looked at previous logs and been unable to trace the previous number. The tracking number for the coin is GCT29Y. Is there anything which can be done about activating it? :laughing:

The 2006 GeoJamboree coins are not trackable.... The GCT29Y on the coin is the GC # for the cache listing.....

it was BAD MOJO....I got this coin from the designer for free as a gift and was told to release it....should have activated it first lol but just got the activation number so I don't have to drive back there and get it lol thanks for your inquiry tsun....may you have GOOD KARMA for trying to help

I have a fire salamander and wonder where to find the activation code for it.

I also got a forumcoin, it is the round one and can not find the code for it. Where?

Thankful for help on these.

grodan Karin

Hi Karin,

The Fire Salamander is here:

http://www.thecachingplace.com/ActivateCode/getcode.asp

Forum coin here:

http://www.oakcoins.com/activate/

Hope that helps!

Russ

The salamander is solved but the forumcoin is not found in database it says.

Thanks for the help.

grodan Karin

I think the actual name is what is in your mailbox.

Yes, it sure was and the code should be hosted at Oakcoins, so not sure what's wrong there.

Perhaps you need to email them, Karin?

I´d better send them an email.

Thanks.

grodan Karin

Anyone know what's up with WWW.TRACKABLETREASURERS.COM ??? I need to get an activation code for the New Mexico coin....HELP!!!

Today I tried to activate it through the website www.trackabletreasures.com and was unable to even get to the site. I get a message the "campaign has expired" and it directs me to another website that claims it can't service my country.

Anyone else having issues with them?? what is their caching name??

Just picked up a geo-dog tag for my 4-footed geo buddy from the coins and pins store at GW7. Tried a forum search but the three letter/word rule hangs it up. Didn't see the coin listed at coin.codes.com and was curious where to get the code? Didn't see the coin on the C&P site neither. If all else I'll contact C&P next week when they get back to the office.

Just picked up a geo-dog tag for my 4-footed geo buddy from the coins and pins store at GW7. Tried a forum search but the three letter/word rule hangs it up. Didn't see the coin listed at coin.codes.com and was curious where to get the code? Didn't see the coin on the C&P site neither. If all else I'll contact C&P next week when they get back to the office.

It might be on coincodes under geotags.