Activation Code Clearing House

Lemon Fresh Dog

Gingerbread Man??

Joani and I were wondering the same thing.

e-mailed and Erik said you can retrieve the codes at coincodes.com when they get them up.

Thanks Erik

Is this a different coin? I uploaded some others recently but don't have any information for the Gingerbread Coins.

OK....glad I found this as I thought I lost the information or was blind.... :) THANKS!!

Well, usually I'm good at finding these kinds of things, but I just cannot locate the place to get an activation code for the :

Math Puzzles 'Pi' geocoin.

I've got a Red one but don't know where to get the activation code. Can anyone help?

Scott, these were sold through the geocoin store, Should be able to get the codes there, Glenn

Well, usually I'm good at finding these kinds of things, but I just cannot locate the place to get an activation code for the :

Math Puzzles 'Pi' geocoin.

I've got a Red one but don't know where to get the activation code. Can anyone help?

Scott, these were sold through the geocoin store, Should be able to get the codes there, Glenn

Presto - code acquired! Thanks, Glenn. :laughing:

Come to think of it ... can anyone help direct me to hosting sites for -

Cerebral Cortex (Use your brain or lose your mind)

Lucky Leprechaun

Obsessed with Caching: EMC of Northridge

Safier & Stekelsteef Koi

Boo Bash

Then I'll be all caught up and can go caching.....[8D]

Edited by Droo

I know this was asked a month ago but no answer was posted... anyone know where to get the Feng Shui Compass Coins activation codes? Thanks in advance

Hi Droo,

Contact this address: service@gocloko.com

or this address: goldencloisonne@yahoo.com

This kind of coin is manufactured by him, and I know him....... <_<

I bought a Louisian Geocaching Coin from ebay (item# 2200508140560) and the seller did not include the activation code. I am pretty new to the whole geocoin thing and didn't know any better. I emailed the seller and he forwarded me to a site called hogwildstuff.com and they sent me an email stating the coin wasn't on their list for activation codes. All I want is to get this coin activated so it can go on its merry way and be trackable. Any help with this situation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. ICTU_R1

I bought a Louisian Geocaching Coin from ebay (item# 2200508140560) and the seller did not include the activation code. I am pretty new to the whole geocoin thing and didn't know any better. I emailed the seller and he forwarded me to a site called hogwildstuff.com and they sent me an email stating the coin wasn't on their list for activation codes. All I want is to get this coin activated so it can go on its merry way and be trackable. Any help with this situation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. ICTU_R1

Try - 9key.com/coins/activate

Hello all,

I am hoping this topic gets pinned.

The purpose is to act as a repository of "How to Activate your Geocoin"

I know most folks ship instructions, but these get lost -- so here's a place to list your edition and instructions on how to get the Actication Codes.

(I'll leave it to other edition managers to post their links -- I thought of this because I just activated my Pennsylvania and San Francisco coins and this required visiting a few websites)

Hi,

I have been directed to this site by two vendors, geocoinclub and usa geocoin. I need help in retrieving activation codes for several coins. My granddaughter took all of my geocoins out of their sleeves and i don't know what Activation code goes with these coins.

Here is a list of the coins I need activation codes for or who to go to: (note: both the above said they did not have these coins)

Geocachers Serenity Geocoin tracking number begins with PCM

Geoswag Coin and Pin Club 2006 Christmas Snowflake Geocoin tracking number begins with CP6

Great Smoky Mountain Geoquest 2006 tracking number begins with GQ6

Georgia Gateway to the Appalachain Trail 2005 Geocoin tracking number is just 2 numbers

All Seasons Caching Summer Geocoin tracking number begins with PC6

All Seasons Caching Fall Geocoin tracking number begins with PCV

Triple Wisdom Geocoin tracking number begins with PCF

I Came I Saw I Found It Smiley Face Geocoin tracking number begins with PC8

I'm pretty new to this hobby and I've learned my lesson well! Now all my coins have identification cards with name, purchase date, tracking code, activation code, date activated and date released.

I sure hope you can help me. Please email me at bud_mccu@earthlink.net with any help you can provide.

Thanks again.

Brady McCullough, Jr.

revbuddy

Hello all,

I know most folks ship instructions, but these get lost -- so here's a place to list your edition and instructions on how to get the Actication Codes.

(I'll leave it to other edition managers to post their links -- I thought of this because I just activated my Pennsylvania and San Francisco coins and this required visiting a few websites)

Hi,

I have been directed to this site by two vendors, geocoinclub and usa geocoin. I need help in retrieving activation codes for several coins. My granddaughter took all of my geocoins out of their sleeves and i don't know what Activation code goes with these coins.

Here is a list of the coins I need activation codes for or who to go to: (note: both the above said they did not have these coins)

Geoswag Coin and Pin Club 2006 Christmas Snowflake Geocoin tracking number begins with CP6

Georgia Gateway to the Appalachain Trail 2005 Geocoin tracking number is just 2 numbers

I'm pretty new to this hobby and I've learned my lesson well! Now all my coins have identification cards with name, purchase date, tracking code, activation code, date activated and date released.

I sure hope you can help me. Please email me at bud_mccu@earthlink.net with any help you can provide.

Thanks again.

Brady McCullough, Jr.

revbuddy

Hello all,

Hi,

Thanks again.

Brady McCullough, Jr.

revbuddy

The Great Smokey Mtn. Geoquest coin was from www.coinsandpins.com

That's the only one I know outta your group.

I received some coins over a year ago and for various reasons, never got around to activating them. I have searched this forum for the answers and tried each one. I was able to activate 30 coins with all your help. Thanks.

But, I still have the following that I am having trouble with:

US coin by Groundspeak celebrating the first 5 yrs of geocaching. Groundspeak will not help me with an activation code saying I need to go back to the person I got it from. That info is long lost. Can you help me? Geocaching does not even recognize the # on the coin.

NYG

Ghost of Caching Past

fOtOmOm

IcreCreamMan - he told me to go to the CachingPlace but it does not recognize my #

If anyone can help, please email Ogeo