Activation Code Clearing House

Lemon Fresh Dog

Also does anyone know if something wrong with geocoinclub.com's activation code retrieval system. I just tried 2 different geocoins and they both came up with the message that they're not in the system.

And I've literally activated hundreds of geocoins so I know it's not me reading a number or letter wrong.

Thanks!

I got the same message this morning when I tried a few different coins. Hope it's only a temporary problem.

Same here!

Trying to activate some recently aquired coins and have two of the same coin... neither worked?

Also does anyone know if something wrong with geocoinclub.com's activation code retrieval system. I just tried 2 different geocoins and they both came up with the message that they're not in the system.

And I've literally activated hundreds of geocoins so I know it's not me reading a number or letter wrong.

Thanks!

I got the same message this morning when I tried a few different coins. Hope it's only a temporary problem.

Same here!

Trying to activate some recently aquired coins and have two of the same coin... neither worked?

We have been trying for a couple of days now to get activation codes from CoinCodes.com and everytime we get an error message saying that the page can not be displayed.. We have tried 4 different computers.. Does someone happen to know who we might be able to contact to find out the Activation numbers for our coins??

Thanks for the Help

LM

Need activation code for "Cache me - if you can" Rokop wall-climbing lizard. GE prefix.

Received it as a trade in a Geocoin Club flip. No luck there.

Was activation code included with coin when shipped?

©¿©¬

Yes - mine has the activation code on the packet.

I don't suppose yours is already activated :rolleyes:

Edited by Bunya

We have been trying for a couple of days now to get activation codes from CoinCodes.com and everytime we get an error message saying that the page can not be displayed.. We have tried 4 different computers.. Does someone happen to know who we might be able to contact to find out the Activation numbers for our coins??

Thanks for the Help

LM

I haven't had anyone contact me in regards to not being able to access the coincodes.com website.

The site has been up and running fine as far as I know. I also just put two new codes into it tonight. Which coins are you trying to activate? Is it the page for those coins that you can't get are the webpage itself?

Edited by Eric K

Thanks for the Help

LM

I haven't had anyone contact me in regards to not being able to access the coincodes.com website.

The site has been up and running fine as far as I know. I also just put two new codes into it tonight. Which coins are you trying to activate? Is it the page for those coins that you can't get are the webpage itself?

Hey Eric,

The Coins would be GW4 and Southside Geocachers..

We are not able to get onto the web-site at all.. We have tried 2 diiferent search engines and 4 different computer.. Each time we get the same message..

Lets see if posting the link will show you the same error we are getting..

Coincodes.com

Thanks for any help you can get us..

LM

Edited by Lehigh Mafia

Thanks for the Help

LM

Hey Eric,

We are not able to get onto the web-site at all.. We have tried 2 diiferent search engines and 4 different computer.. Each time we get the same message..

Coincodes.com

LM

The GW4 is at http://www.texasgeocaching.com , once on the site, click on coins and then activate GW4. :anibad:

Edited by Big JohnP

Thanks for the Help

LM

Hey Eric,

Coincodes.com

LM

I clicked on the link you posted and it took me right to the website. We don't host the codes for the GW4 coins. I think those are at the texas geocaching site. Someone will be able to post the correct link for you. As far as the Southside Challenge those codes are at coincodes.com Send an e-mail to support at usageocoins dot com with the coin code.

Thanks

Eric

Edited by Eric K

The Link finally worked today.. YEAH!!!

Thanks Eric for your Help..

We still have no clue what was going on.. I (Staci) think it has something to do with one of the games our kids play online.. Dunno.. Maybe we will never know..

Anyways we got it..

LM

Looking for activation codes for:

f0t0m0m

Sunshine Gang

I think you can get the code for Sunshine Gang at geocoinclub.com. Not sure about the f0t0m0m, you might have to contact him directly.

Also, anyone know where I can get the code for the 78 tour France coin? Thanks!