Activation Code Clearing House

Lemon Fresh Dog

I'm looking for activation codes for Frozen Bone, and Compass Rose 06'

( I lost the envelope or shipped it or somthing )

The Compass Rose 06 codes were on the packing. Try contacting coinsandpins.com with the code and they may be able to help you out.

I have a 2005 Wisconsin Geocoin but misplaced the sleeve with activation code. I so want to activate this coin. Anyone that can help me i would appreciate it. Can someone tell me where to find the activation code.

Thanks please email me kevin@whitlee.com

If it is like the North Dakota Winter, it is not trackable. Does it say anywhere on the coin, trackable on Geocaching.com?

Hey thanks!

I looked into it & it turns out the coins are not trackable on GC.com.

I wonder why they have what LOOKS like a tracking number on them?

Just a serial # I guess. :mad:

I'm doing good getting activation codes on many coins but...all the coins from coinsandpins have stumped me.

For instance I have in front of me now an"orgianl american search engine", "Temecula Valley" and "Team Skirtlifter LampPost" how to I go about getting activation codes for these types of coins?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pepper

I'm doing good getting activation codes on many coins but...all the coins from coinsandpins have stumped me.

For instance I have in front of me now an"orgianl american search engine", "Temecula Valley" and "Team Skirtlifter LampPost" how to I go about getting activation codes for these types of coins?

Pepper

The Origianal American Search Engine

www.coincodes.com

Pepper

The Origianal American Search Engine

www.coincodes.com

thank you Eric K

so does anybody know about the swags coins trackable or not? I see it has a number of some sort but it does not say "track this coin at..."

Pepper

Ive been trying to get an activation code for our Czech geocoins for the last few hours and they don't seem to be responding. We typed in our tracking code for the 2006 Czech geocoin and our email address but there hasn't been any reply.

Anyone speak or write Czech?

Anyone have any advice?

Ok I looked thru all 6 pages and could not find information on the GeoWoodStock III coin. I know the activation code came on the sleeve but I thru it away.

Who do I contact to get an activation code for the GWIII coin?

thanks y'all

Pepper

Ok I looked thru all 6 pages and could not find information on the GeoWoodStock III coin. I know the activation code came on the sleeve but I thru it away.

thanks y'all

Pepper

Aloha Pepper, try contacting IceCreamMan. He may be able to point you in the correct direction, so to speak.

BTW, do you have any of your red pepper coins left? I emailed you a few times but maybe your spam filter's been eating them up.

thanks y'all

Pepper

Aloha Pepper, try contacting IceCreamMan. He may be able to point you in the correct direction, so to speak.

BTW, do you have any of your red pepper coins left? I emailed you a few times but maybe your spam filter's been eating them up.

Gosh dern it this aint easy!

Ok now I'm trying to find out how to activate my Geo Yuk coin anybody know who made this one so I can contact them. I did try a search but the search said it had to be more than 3 letters?a

I'm still working on the GeoWoodStock III coin also, noting yet?

thanks

Pepper

I have been logging coins for DAYS.... I used the following lists... geocoinclub.com/code, tsbsales.com/geocache/coincode, gccoins.com/TC2active, oakcoins.com/activate/, activation.geocoin.net/, coincodes.com/ and travelertags.com/ to get codes

But I am having problems with the following.

Authus Decoder - Got an activation code - GC says not found in data base

Geo Ammo Can - Was told an activation code had all ready been retrieved - GeoCoin Club has not answered any of my emails

Micro-Mini 2006 Geocoin - Got an activation code and then told my Tracking code was an Invalid Traverler Tag and could not activate it.

NW Pennsylvania Gold & Silver - Got an activation codes then told they don't exist in GC. Where do I activate them?

Oklahoma - Got an activation code but GC says it doesn't exist.

Pennsylvania 2005 - Got an activation code but GC says it does not match

Sergerald's Geocoin - Gold & Silver - Where do I activate these? Got codes already

Texas Bluebonnet - Got aan ctivation code but GC says it does not match.

West Tennessee/GOWT - Got an activation code but GC says it does not match their data.

Yellow Jeep February 2006 - Got an activation code but GC says it does not match their data.

Can anyone tell me what to do or do I dare go to Groundspeak for help?

still trying to find out where to get an activation code for GeoWoodStock III and the Geo Yuk coin.

anybody willing to help?

thanks

Oh and I'm sorry to keep bothering y'all but gosh I really want to get finished with this.

Pepper

still trying to find out where to get an activation code for GeoWoodStock III and the Geo Yuk coin.

anybody willing to help?

thanks

Oh and I'm sorry to keep bothering y'all but gosh I really want to get finished with this.

Pepper

Hi Pepper! For the Geo Yuk coin, contact TeamSheba, they should be able to help. And thanks for the trade!

anybody willing to help?

thanks

Pepper

Hi Pepper! For the Geo Yuk coin, contact TeamSheba, they should be able to help. And thanks for the trade!

Wow thanks so much Mauison I really appreciate that, and on the coin swap, my pleasure!

Pepper

I just went to the geocoinclub's code activation site, tested my PA 2005's, and everything still works. If you continue to have problems, email me through GC, and I'll retrieve your coin code from my old list.

Yime

I only have 3 coins left to activate and they are really giving me troubles :mad: .

Any help would be wonderful.

Where to get activation codes for the following coins:

Wisconsin 2005

Nederlandse 2005

Tennessee 2005

and 2 USA coins 2004 and the celebrating 2000-2005

thanks

Pepper

I just went to the geocoinclub's code activation site, tested my PA 2005's, and everything still works. If you continue to have problems, email me through GC, and I'll retrieve your coin code from my old list.

Yime

Email sent :mad:

I only have 3 coins left to activate and they are really giving me troubles :mad: .

Wisconsin 2005

Nederlandse 2005

Tennessee 2005

thanks

Pepper

The USA 2004 codes would have been with the coins.

I only have 3 coins left to activate and they are really giving me troubles :D .

Wisconsin 2005

Nederlandse 2005

Tennessee 2005

thanks

Pepper

Aloha Pepper! For the state coins, the codes came with the coins so...for Wisconsin, try contacting wga2. For Nederlandse, try contacting Team Simpson. For Tennessee, try contacting AB4N. Hope that helps!

:anibad:I've Been trying to get into coincodes.com... no luck do's anyone know what might be going on ??need codes for puzzle coins !!

Had some site problems this morning. The site is back up now.

Thanks

Just now tryed again still getting page cannot be displayed..thanks for the reply..

:anibad:I've Been trying to get into coincodes.com... no luck do's anyone know what might be going on ??need codes for puzzle coins !!

Thanks

Just now tryed again still getting page cannot be displayed..thanks for the reply..

Try refreshing your browser. I'm able to get in from my AOL browser and my IE browser without any issues.

Thanks

Try refreshing your browser. I'm able to get in from my AOL browser and my IE browser without any issues.

Thanks again But...

Did restart still can't get in also can't get in usa geocions site..

I only have 3 coins left to activate and they are really giving me troubles :D .

Wisconsin 2005

Nederlandse 2005

Tennessee 2005

thanks

Pepper

Aloha Pepper! For the state coins, the codes came with the coins so...for Wisconsin, try contacting wga2. For Nederlandse, try contacting Team Simpson. For Tennessee, try contacting AB4N. Hope that helps!

Awesome young man thanks so much for the help.

I knew somebody would come thru for me.

Pepper

Thanks

Thanks again But...

Did restart still can't get in also can't get in usa geocions site..

You may need to clear out your cache. Both sites are coming up fine here.

Got my Arizona Geocachers coin. BUT... The coin has one number XXXXXX 415 and the sleeve as another XXXXXX 416. It's no big problem because I'll use the coin #. But it tells me to go to TheCachingPlace to get the activation code. I am told there is no such coin in there system. ;) Anyone else have this problem?