Activation Code Clearing House

Lemon Fresh Dog

I am having trouble activating my 2005 Not Another Micro coin (the black 35mm film can) and the Texas BlueBonnet coin. I have tried Oakcoins.com and the only not another micro coin they reference is the 2006 and I can't find ANY reference on how to activate my blue bonnet coin.

HELP!

Are the Journal of Discovery coins trackable? If so, where are those activation codes?

I dont believe those one's are Trackable.. The TCP = The Caching Place, then the Numbers = Which Coin in the Series of 500 you got..

LM

Edited by Lehigh Mafia

Are the Journal of Discovery coins trackable? If so, where are those activation codes?

I dont believe those one's are Trackable.. The TCP = The Caching Place, then the Numbers = Which Coin in the Series of 500 you got..

LM

Thanks... man, if only 500 were made, I sure got the bottom of the barrell!

Geoquest -- They say "To activate your geocoins, go to http://www.coincodes.com Click on the geoquest coin icon (Smoky Bear head) then enter the tracking number printed on Smoky Bear's Shovel on the back of the coin." However, there is no Geoquest coin on that page! Suggestions?

According to the Event page, the codes were not emailed to USA Geocoins yet. So they're not in the system, but Fluffy & Itchy were supposed to check on it today.

Geoquest -- They say "To activate your geocoins, go to http://www.coincodes.com Click on the geoquest coin icon (Smoky Bear head) then enter the tracking number printed on Smoky Bear's Shovel on the back of the coin." However, there is no Geoquest coin on that page! Suggestions?

According to the Event page, the codes were not emailed to USA Geocoins yet. So they're not in the system, but Fluffy & Itchy were supposed to check on it today.

Those will be on the coincodes.com site hopefully by this evening. There were some e-mail problems between Coins and Pins and mine and hadn't recieved about a weeks worth of mail from them. We have those problems hopefully corrected now.

I will post when the codes are up.

Thanks and sorry for this unforeseen delay.

I just got the "Original American Search Engine" Is it trackable and where do you activate it if it is?

Yes they are trackable. The codes are at www.coincodes.com

Thanks

Has anyone got one to activate yet? Mine doesnt go through.

We figured out the problem. Not all of the codes got uploaded. We have to get the remaining codes. Once we have them they will be uploaded.

Sorry for this inconvenience. I'll post once they are uploaded.

I just got the "Original American Search Engine" Is it trackable and where do you activate it if it is?

Yes they are trackable. The codes are at www.coincodes.com

Thanks

Has anyone got one to activate yet? Mine doesnt go through.

We figured out the problem. Not all of the codes got uploaded. We have to get the remaining codes. Once we have them they will be uploaded.

Sorry for this inconvenience. I'll post once they are uploaded.

The additional codes are now available.

:lol: I just received my 2006 Gold Oklahoma Route 66 coin and did not receive the activation code with it. Does anyone know where I can find the activation code for this coin???????? I bought it on Ebay and the owner will not give me the activation code for it only gives me a smart a** comment when I emailed him about it.
:lol: I just received my 2006 Gold Oklahoma Route 66 coin and did not receive the activation code with it. Does anyone know where I can find the activation code for this coin???????? I bought it on Ebay and the owner will not give me the activation code for it only gives me a smart a** comment when I emailed him about it.

Try HERE ..... the info should have been on a sticker on the celophane pouch, but maybe that got tossed by the seller since it says: "Made In China" on it.

California Micro 2006 "Poppy" coins by:Oakcoins.com

I activated two coins on their site the other day... One worked and one did not. I get an "activation code not found/ or does not match tracking number" message from GC.com.

After you unsuccessfully try to activate the coin again on Oakcoins website, you get locked out from trying again. Why?

Since Oakcoins does not answer e-mails either... can Geocaching.com activate the coins on mt behalf?

Ski...

I activated two coins on their site the other day... One worked and one did not. I get an "activation code not found/ or does not match tracking number" message from GC.com.

After you unsuccessfully try to activate the coin again on Oakcoins website, you get locked out from trying again. Why?

Since Oakcoins does not answer e-mails either... can Geocaching.com activate the coins on mt behalf?

Ski...

They are usually quite good at responding, but make sure you use: coins@oakcoins.com

Rather than using their PayPal email address which probably does not get checked regularly.

Ski...

They are usually quite good at responding, but make sure you use: coins@oakcoins.com

Rather than using their PayPal email address which probably does not get checked regularly.

Thank You, The recommended e-mail for activation issues is service@oakcoins.com, but I'll try the other e-mail.

I just noticed that 2 of my Tennessee micro goecoins have the wrong activation code on the sleeve. Instead of putting on the activation code they put the tracking number of the coin on the sleeve. How can I get the proper activation code? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I came across the same problem but realized that the little slip of paper is folded in half. The outside on mine shows the tracking code, but the other side has the activation code.

I just noticed that 2 of my Tennessee micro goecoins have the wrong activation code on the sleeve. Instead of putting on the activation code they put the tracking number of the coin on the sleeve. How can I get the proper activation code? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I came across the same problem but realized that the little slip of paper is folded in half. The outside on mine shows the tracking code, but the other side has the activation code.

You're right! Mine were as well. Thanks!

My GF & I won an unactivated "Summer 2005 North Dakota" coin at an event awhile back.

There is no activation code with the coin & the original owner does not have it or know where to get it....

It has a tracking number on it so I assume it IS trackable but I haven't been able to find anything about how to get an activation code for it. :yikes:

Anybody know anything about these? :anicute: