Activation Code Clearing House

Lemon Fresh Dog

Same thing here. I went to geocoinclub.com/code.php as it says on the coin packaging of the Mississippi coin. When I plugged in the code, I got a message that says the coin does not exist in their system.

Since it seems we are not the only folks having this problem, Who else has experienced the same thing?? We sent an e-mail to them asking for help and yet have heard anything back.. Is there a secret and someone else out there knows about??

Thanks

LM

UPDATE

Just re-tired to get the activation code and it worked..

Edited by Lehigh Mafia

Gee Thanks, I can never get those 2 minutes of my life back now. The green team slaughtered me.

Now how in heck did that happen. That link was supposed to go to the list of activation places. I've never seen that snowball game in my life. It wouldn't even run in my browser, had to go to another computer with IE on it to see what that link was all about.

Eartha, I can't edit the post so could you either take the link out or just delete the entire post. This isn't the place for that stuff.

I need activation code for Jeep'en Jumpers coin.. he is not answering my e-mails :rolleyes:

It's my understanding that he is activating them himself similar to the way the Moun10bike coins are done. He will be listed as the owner. You'll be able to log the coin... you just won't get the Icon under your ownership column.

Look at post 138 in this thread by PDXMarathonman. He had the same question a few weeks ago. A small explanation was posted a few messages further down

Thread 140

edited to clairify content.

Edited by Jake - Team A.I.

Got the Tombstone Justice geocoin today. No activation code. Geocoinclub.com doesn't recognize it. Snooped around a bit on coinsandpins.com to see if I could find an activation system on there. No dice. Thoughts?

www.coincodes.com

Gee Thanks that worked for two of them, but the third one came back with an unknown and there were not any 0 or O in the number. I sent them an email, but don't know if I will get a response. Anyone ever have that happen before?

Trying to activate my Isle of Man coin I just got, but geocoinclub.com isn't responding... should I just wait a while (going to bed after this message anyway), or should I seek some alternate method?

I couldn't get their site to work yesterday either... Tried this morning and everything was working fine....... Triffid

Trying to activate my Isle of Man coin I just got, but geocoinclub.com isn't responding... should I just wait a while (going to bed after this message anyway), or should I seek some alternate method?

I couldn't get their site to work yesterday either... Tried this morning and everything was working fine....... Triffid

Recall they mailed out a ton of coins last week, so I'm sure everyone was excited to get them and tried to activate the first chance they got... (didn't you Triffid?) :)