Changing My Title To Say "charter Member".

clearpath

I used to have the tag Charter Member. Is there a way to get that back? It used to say Charter until my credit card expired and paypal and Groundspeak demoted me back to Basic membership. After a couple of days, I plugged in the updated c.c. info and then my tag read Premium Member. I wanna be known as a Charter Member cause staus is important to me ... :huh:

I plugged in the updated c.c. info and then my tag read Premium Member.  I wanna be known as a Charter Member cause staus is important to me ...

Ummm, what is the difference (I guess I'm really asking what the definition of each is?)

Nothing except a charter member joined during the first year of premium memberships

I'll check your payment history tomorrow and let you know what I find.

Was wondering what you found?

And also....

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..

Your site has given me and my family and friends many wonderful times together.

Thank You!

Was wondering what you found?

Unfortunately your first membership in March of 2003 was as a Premium Member, not a Charter Member.

And also....

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..

Your site has given me and my family and friends many wonderful times together.

Thank You!

And to you. Sorry I didn't have better news for you.

Unfortunately your first membership in March of 2003was as a Premium Member, not a Charter Member.

Yep, that's when they stopped having Charter Memberships. I started geocaching in February 2003 and decided not to pay for charter membership till I was sure I was going to keep geocaching. By the time I joined, about a month later, it was changed to premium membership.

:lol:

What's the etiquette on someone changing their tag from "premium member" to "charter member"

They can only change their tag line that appears below their avatar in the forums. They can't change the "Status" field on their profile page, however <_<

Yeah, that's the sort of person this "cacher" is................ :lol:

I used to be a charter member. Then it expired and we didnt renew for a few months. I just assumed we couldnt get the charter member status back. Since others are asking about it, would you please review our payment history? Or is that too long a time to consider changing us back to charter member status?

I have restored your Charter Membership Status.