Seabecktribe Personal Coin

SeabeckTribe

:huh: The Geocoin bug bit the Tribe pretty bad. :huh: So to help eaze the pain, we had our own signature coin made. We hope that some of you geocoin enthusiast might be willing to trade with us one of your signature coins. If you are interested, please email us and put "SeabeckTribe Geocoin" in the subject line to be assured that it gets to the right email folder.

Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays to you...

SeabeckTribe.jpg

:huh: The Geocoin bug bit the Tribe pretty bad. :huh: So to help eaze the pain, we had our own signature coin made. We hope that some of you geocoin enthusiast might be willing to trade with us one of your signature coins. If you are interested, please email us and put "SeabeckTribe Geocoin" in the subject line to be assured that it gets to the right email folder.

SeabeckTribe.jpg

I'd like to trade but was wondering what your email address is...or would you like us to contact you through your profile? Thanks!

I would like to trade you. Do you have 7 available?

According to your last comment in another thread, you said that you are not heavy into collecting (Yeah Right) so you did not know that AG collects #7. Now you are making another sucker punch refferance to "7". What is your problem :huh: ??? Why is it that you continue to take sucker punches at everyone (I know that I am setting myself up, but that is OK)?

This is a continual problem that you have done with an onset of people, can you please refrain from being CavScout and just suck it up and participate in this community like the rest of the people do?

:huh: The Geocoin bug bit the Tribe pretty bad.  :huh: So to help eaze the pain, we had our own signature coin made.  We hope that some of you geocoin enthusiast might be willing to trade with us one of your signature coins.  If you are interested, please email us and put "SeabeckTribe Geocoin" in the subject line to be assured that it gets to the right email folder. 

SeabeckTribe.jpg

I'd like to trade but was wondering what your email address is...or would you like us to contact you through your profile? Thanks!

Would love to trade as well but there is no place to add info to the subject line.

Your funny Cav!

Everybody (well lots of folks) knows #7 is looking to be hooked up AG :huh:

Guess I'm not everyone... So is it every time a numbered geocoin pops up in the forums the numbers belong to certain cachers? I was unaware of that. Can I ask for number 11?

Your funny Cav!

Everybody (well lots of folks) knows #7 is looking to be hooked up AG :huh:

Guess I'm not everyone... So is it every time a numbered geocoin pops up in the forums the numbers belong to certain cachers? I was unaware of that. Can I ask for number 11?

Email sent.

Your funny Cav!

Everybody (well lots of folks) knows #7 is looking to be hooked up AG :D

Email sent.

Thanks for the trade.... Does anyone else own the number 11? Beuhler, Beuhler, Beuhler. :unsure:

Your funny Cav!

Everybody (well lots of folks) knows #7 is looking to be hooked up AG :D

Email sent.

Thanks for the trade.... Does anyone else own the number 11? Beuhler, Beuhler, Beuhler. :unsure:

I think i got to hang with cav scout on this one. Why should one person get preferential #? I like the #1 coin so can I get everyones #1 coin???

Guess what Lori?

You just entered my Happy Holidays mission and I was pretty sure your caching name was reminding me of a geocoin a very long time ago. Well, I checked in my albums and I have one of yours, it is # 038.

We probably traded when we got our first personal coin which was a shaped red dog house.

I couldn't resist replying to this very old post ;)

See you in the mission :santa: