Kittitas County Cachers

The_Brownies

This Grant County cacher would like to meet or find out who caches over your way also. I'm not that far away myself. I have personally met and cached with one of your locals. I may have to get the cattle prod out or jump start the "eclecticlibrarian" to read this new thread. I know she does go here as she posted a note on our recent event cache in Wenatchee. -G-

I was beginning to wonder if the Kittitas county geocachers still existed. A new cache popped up near Kittitas and E-burg in early November (John Wayne Trail GCNZY6) and so far the only ones who have found it are non Kittitas county cachers (Gadget from Grant county and myself from Chelan county). The cache is a month old. Where are the Kittitas county cachers? :anitongue:

I was beginning to wonder if the Kittitas county geocachers still existed. A new cache popped up near Kittitas and E-burg in early November (John Wayne Trail GCNZY6) and so far the only ones who have found it are non Kittitas county cachers (Gadget from Grant county and myself from Chelan county). The cache is a month old. Where are the Kittitas county cachers? unsure.gif

:) Ahh what's that nasty four letter word I'm thinking of ?

B) SNOW!! but that is melting away for the time being.

:) What's that other four letter word..

B) COLD -- 10F doesn't get me too excited about finding a cache..

:) It's on the to do list..

BTW --

I know there are these cachers in the neighborhood besides myself...

:D

1. eclecticlibrarian (Eburg)

2. eaglescoutandlittleeagle (Cle Elum)

3. Four Wheelin' HillBillies (Eburg)

4. Team Wallace (Cle Elum)

5. Wildhorse folks (Eburg/Thorp)

6. danny14mms (Eburg)

7. Two Shoes and Dancing Feet (Eburg)

8. young granny (Eburg)

9. Big DA (Eburg)

10. newly_weds (Eburg)

11. Team KGRU (Eburg)

12. TRACS (Eburg)

13. Red Dog Two (Eburg)

14. Wildcat John (Eburg)

15. Bruiserr (Eburg)

16. kittitasfieldandstream

:) Wondering just how many more are there...

:D This of course make me think I'll have to put the first foot forward and organize the first Kittitas County Cachers meeting.. Probably have to do this after the first of the year. :o:D

Considering that it's taken me two days to get into the forums, you might understand why I don't come here often. I tend to hibernate from caching in the winter, anyway. Perfect time to get together at D&M and swap stories over some java. <_<

So, are these forums normally this wiggy? Must be a b*tch trying to read posts when it takes minutes to load a page, if you're lucky.

Well, now you know you could always just climb the little hill and come over to ourside of the Mt. and join the Cache-cadians when we have our get togethers. You know we consider y'all part Cach-cadia. Besides I have been wondering what happened to y'all. I have been waiting for a bunch of new caches to pop up so I could come back and raid them. It has been awhile since there were enough caches for me to pay for the gas to come over and cache there. ~ Tudles

I was beginning to wonder if the Kittitas county geocachers still existed. A new cache popped up near Kittitas and E-burg in early November (John Wayne Trail GCNZY6) and so far the only ones who have found it are non Kittitas county cachers (Gadget from Grant county and myself from Chelan county). The cache is a month old. Where are the Kittitas county cachers? unsure.gif

;) Ahh what's that nasty four letter word I'm thinking of ?

:( SNOW!! but that is melting away for the time being.

;) What's that other four letter word..

:( COLD -- 10F doesn't get me too excited about finding a cache..

;) It's on the to do list..

BTW --

I know there are these cachers in the neighborhood besides myself...

;)

1. eclecticlibrarian (Eburg)

2. eaglescoutandlittleeagle (Cle Elum)

3. Four Wheelin' HillBillies (Eburg)

4. Team Wallace (Cle Elum)

5. Wildhorse folks (Eburg/Thorp)

6. danny14mms (Eburg)

7. Two Shoes and Dancing Feet (Eburg)

8. young granny (Eburg)

9. Big DA (Eburg)

10. newly_weds (Eburg)

11. Team KGRU (Eburg)

12. TRACS (Eburg)

13. Red Dog Two (Eburg)

14. Wildcat John (Eburg)

15. Bruiserr (Eburg)

16. kittitasfieldandstream

:P Wondering just how many more are there...

:( This of course make me think I'll have to put the first foot forward and organize the first Kittitas County Cachers meeting.. Probably have to do this after the first of the year. :P:(

Team Wallace works with me and finally gave in and moved to the wetside. they now live in maple valley. just FYI