Screw Geocoins Geocoin

GeoCrickets

Well I for one am glad that I paid the extra $ for a Limited edition silver which turned out to be not so limited(because of the gold) and now they tell me that mine look like everyone elses coins. Wow! Thanx :)

Well, since I didn't hear back from you on my offer to refund your money, and since you currently have both coins I sold you listed on ebay, I guess you declined my offer.

I would also assume since it appears you will at least triple the money you spent obtaining the not-so-limited silver coin you were complaining about, that I can now consider you a satisified customer... :)

Strange.

When I 1st opened the envelope and looked at these coins, I thought they looked like keys to a Chevrolet.

The phillips screwdriver "slot" at the top of the coin looked like the Chevrolet symbol at 1st! Then I figured out it was the screwdriver slot.

Okay, I wasn't thinking too clearly. :blink:

Still waiting here... :unsure:

Me to :mad::(

I'm still waiting, too.... :lol:

Team Maccabee

If you, and anyone else that is concerned about their packages would email me your mailing name, I will check my list of address labels in the morning.

Things have been running slow with all the extra holiday traffic through the USPS.

First thought, feels like a beefy toyota key, but upon closer inspection, I noticed a chevy bow tie in the middle of the key head. What's the deal???

I think that was done at the request of 57chevy :D.

Just got a set of shiny new screws up here in Fairbanks. I've got a couple of deck boards that have sprung loose during the cold weather, but I think these would be overkill for the repair.

Nice job...they are a neat addition to my collection and trade selection. Thanks a lot!!!

First thought, feels like a beefy toyota key, but upon closer inspection, I noticed a chevy bow tie in the middle of the key head. What's the deal???

I think that was done at the request of 57chevy :D.

Just got a set of shiny new screws up here in Fairbanks. I've got a couple of deck boards that have sprung loose during the cold weather, but I think these would be overkill for the repair.

Nice job...they are a neat addition to my collection and trade selection. Thanks a lot!!!

I sent you an email about something off this topic.

Received my screws today. I have to say this is the nicest geocoin in my small collection. :) Wow, they did a perfect job with the 3D design. And I love how thick it is and also the swerves on the side!

At first I thought this was a funny coin, but it turned out seriosly good! ;) Thanks for the hard work!